James Wallace Jim Blevins b 22 Mar 1903 Glamorgan, Wise Co VA d 14 May 1957 Oak Hill, Fayette Co WV; s/o Wick Henry Blevins and Evalena James. James Wallace Jim Blevins m. to Ruby Levone Blevins b 27 Oct 1918 Pike Co KY d 3 Aug 1990 Phoenix AZ; d/o James Monroe Blevins and Lou Emma Ratliff. Ruby Levone Blevins was a teacher and James Wallace Jim Blevins was a coal miner. Children of James Wallace Jim Blevins and Ruby Levone Blevins;
1. Patricia Sue Blevins b Rocks Springs, Wyoming 12 Mar 12, 1944; m. 22 Jan 1966 to Dennis William Kovack. Children of Dennis William Kovack and Patricia Sue Blevins.
i. Skylar David Kovack b 10 Jul 1967
ii. Christopher James Kovack b 18 Mar 1971 d 22 Sept 2012
iii. Tonya Lynn Kovack b 30 Jun 1974.
2. Jimmy Daryl Blevins b about 1946 d 1964 in a tragic accident. Jimmy was 18 years of age in 1964 when he was killed by a train in Manassas, VA. Jimmy's little dog was also killed by the train.
3. Jenny Lou Blevins m. Bob George
4. Lenora Ann Blevins; m. Male Mountjoy
Ruby Blevins and
Ruby Levone Blevins b 27 Oct 1918
Pike Co KY d 3 Aug 1990 Phoenix AZ; d/o
James Monroe Blevins
and Louemma Ratliff. Ruby Levone Blevins m. to (2) Wilbur Dudley Toney b 1 Oct 1913 Fayette Co WV d 1979 Tucson Medical Center, Tucson AZ. Child of Wilbur Dudley Toney and Ruby Levone Blevins;
1. Debrah Denise Debbie Toney
Obituary of Wilbur Douglas Toney
Wilbur D. Toney, 66 2340 12th St., died Saturday in Tucson Medical center. Mr. Toney was born Oct. 1, 1913 in Fayette County, W.V. He was a member of Sunnyside Baptist Church, and a veteran of World War II. Mr. Toney is survived by his wife, Ruby; one daughter, Debbie Toney, both of the home address; three stepdaughters, Ann Mountjoy, Denver, Col.; Sue Kovack, Arlington, Va.; Jennie George, Casper, Wyo.; two brothers, Joe Toney, Shalimar, Fla.; C.H. Toney, Dothan, WV; two sisters, Verna Connor, Oak Hill, WV; Elma Hart, Elkton, MD; five grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be held at 3 p.m. Tuesday in the Brown-Page Chapel with the Rev. John White officiating. American Legion will have graveside services. The family suggests donations may be made to the LARC Center in Mr. Toney's memory.
Thanks to Sue Blevins Kovack for information and photos on this family.