William Henry Reynolds b 20 Jan 1896 Seco, Letcher Co KY d 4 Jul 1971 Dayton, Montgomery Co OH; s/o William Henry Reynolds and Mahala Hall. William Henry Reynolds m. 20 Jan 1921 Crafts Colly, Ermine, Letcher Co KY; to Bertha Mae Combs b 22 Mar 1899 Crafts Colly, Ermine, Letcher Co KY d 2 Jun 1985 Dayton, Montgomery Co OH; d/o Joseph Combs and Susan Stallard. Children of William Henry Reynolds and Bertha Mae Combs;
1. Blanche R Reynolds b 21 Nov 1921 Sergent, Letcher Co KY d 9 Spet 1995 Eutene, Lake Co OR; buried Oak Hill Cemetery, Eugene, Lake Co OR; m. 31 May 1947 Hickman Village, Honolulu, HI to Roland Wesley Hare Sr b 14 Jul 1920 Roleau, Saskatchawan, Canada d 14 Apr 1987 Eugene, Lake Co OR; buried Oak Hill Cemetery, Eugene, Lake Co OR; s/o Isaac William Hare and Jennie Norma Campbell. Blanche Reynolds was in the U.S. Army Air Corps WWII. Findagrave Memorial #50150407. Children of Roland Wesley Hare and Blanche Reynolds; i. Judith Hare; m. Male Gelbrich ii. R. Wesley Hare
Obituary of Roland Wesley Hare: Roland Wesley Hare, former Bonanza resident, died Tuesday, April 14, in Eugene, Lane Co Oregon. Mr. Hare was born July 14, 1920 in Rouleau, Saskatchewan, Canada, the son of Isaac W. Hare and Jennie Campbell Hare. Graduating from Bonanza High School in 1939, Mr. Hare attended Southern Oregon College and graduated from the University of Washington. He served in the Pacific during World War II and later in the Korean War, retiring from the navy as lieutenant commander in 1966. He was an Oregon state parole officer in Bend and Medford, retiring in 1977. He married the former Blanche Reynolds, who survives, In Honolulu, Hawaii, May 31, 1947. Other survivors are daughter, Judith Gelbrich, Eugene; son, R. Wesley Hare, Eugene; sisters, Lattie Heseltine, Klamath Falls, Lois Stabler, Ashland, and Phyllis Reyburn, San Fernardino, Calif., and five grandchildren. Contributed by Jeanie Sawyer*
2. Maxie Ann Reynolds b 25 Dec 1923 Hemphill, Letcher Co KY d 23 Nov 2013 Dayton, Montgomery Co OH; buried Miami Valley Memory Gardens, Springboro, Warren Co OH.
Obituary of Maxie Ann Reynolds. REYNOLDS, Maxie Ann age 89, of Dayton, passed away Monday, November 25, 2013. She was preceded in death by her parents William and Bertha Mae (Combs) Reynolds, 2 sisters Blanche Hare and Josephine Walker, 1 brother Allwyn Reynolds. Survived by 1 sister Billie Mae (Carl) Flora of Dayton, 1 brother Eugene (Sharon) Reynolds of Renton, WA, sister-in-law LaDonna Reynolds, numerous nieces, nephews, family and friends. She retired from the City of Dayton and was a member of Turner Road Church of Christ. Services at Baker-Hazel & Snider Funeral Home 5555 Philadelphia Dr. at N. Main St. by Rev. Andrew Brewster. Interment Miami Valley Memory Gardens. Published in Dayton Daily News on Nov. 26, 2013
3. Josephine Reynolds b 14 Feb 1926 Haymond, Letcher Co KY d 31 Jan 1984 Dayton, Montgomery Co OH; buried Miami Valley Memorial Gardens, Dayton OH; m. Billy Walker
4. Allwyn Edward Reynolds b 20 Feb 1937 Haymond, Letcher Co KY d 7 Sept 2008 Dayton, Montgomery Co OH; m. Ladonna Unknown.
5. Billie Mae Reynolds b Tuesday, 6 Mar 1928 d Sunday, 12 Oct 2014; m. Carl Flora.
Obituary of Billie Mae Reynolds Flora: FLORA, Billie Mae, age 86 died Sunday October 12, 2014.
She is survived by her husband Carl Flora, brother, Eugene (Sharon) Reynolds of Renton, WA and numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents William and Bertha Reynolds of Dayton, OH, sisters Blanche (Roland) Hare of Ashland, OR, Maxie Reynolds of Dayton, OH and Josephine (Billy) Walker of Wilmington, OH, and one brother, Allwyn (LaDonna) Reynolds of Dayton, OH. A Funeral Service will be held 11AM Thursday October 16, 2014 at Baker/Hazel & Snider Funeral Home 5555 Philadelphia Dr. Dayton @ N. Main St. The family will receive visitors 10AM until time of service at the funeral home. Interment at Miami Memorial Park Cemetery. Memorial Contributions may be made to The Hospice of Dayton. Online memories and condolences may be left for the family at www.bakerhazelsnider.com
6. Eugene Reynolds; m. Sharon Unknown.