Elijah Willis Baker b 17 Nov 1832 VA d 29 Aug 1907 Millstone, Letcher Co KY; buried Baker Cemetery, Millstone, Letcher Co KY; s/o Henry Baker and Mary Catherine Privett. See 1850 Letcher Co KY Census. Elijah Willis Baker m. 21 Mar/Aug 1850 Letcher Co KY to Mary Polly Yonts b 19 Jun 1835 Perry Co KY d 25 Jul 1917 Millstone, Letcher Co KY; buried Baker Cemetery, Millstone, Letcher Co KY; d/o Solomon Yonts and Susannah Elliott. Elijah Willis Baker was a Methodist Preacher. Children of Elijah Willis Baker and Mary Polly Yonts;
1. Marilda E Rilda Baker b 24 Jan 1852 KY; m. 1869 to William Harve Smallwood b about 1845 KY; s/o Elijah Smallwood and Mary Ratliff.
2. Arminda A Baker b 9 Feb 1854 Millstone Letcher Co KY d 2 Mar 1917 Millstone, Letcher Co KY; m. 4 Feb 1870 Rowan Co KY to Melvin Burton Tolliver b 6 Sept 1847 Grayson Co VA d 19 Jan 1941 Letcher Co KY; s/o Litewell Henry Burton Tolliver and Nancy Arnett Nettie Privett.
3. Solomon Emery Buddy Baker b 7 Feb 1856 KY d 19 Jan 1923 Letcher Co KY; m. Hortense Lee Friley Calhoun b 26 May 1861 Roanoke, Russell Co VA d 27 Oct 1943 Lexington, Fayette Co KY; buried Lexington KY Cemetery; d/o James Turner and Rachel Lee. Hortense was adopted by Isaac Friley. Solomon Emory Buddy Baker was a teacher, attorney, and a judge. He was elected Letcher county judge in Kentucky. Hortense Lee Friley m. 2 Mar 1901 Millstone, Letcher Co KY to Joseph Coleman Reynolds b 26 Nov 1847 Russell Co VA d 18 Nov 1930 Union, Lewis Co WA; buried 19 Nov 1930 Claquato Cemetery, Chehalis, Lewis Co Washington; s/o Noah Milburn Reynolds and Mary Chaney Stone. Joseph Coleman Reynolds m. 29 Feb 1868 Letcher Co KY to (1) Mary Manerva Morgan b 15 Mar 1850 Letcher Co KY d 29 Mar 1905 Letcher Co KY of tuberculosis; d/o James Morgan and Mary Emily Polly.
4. Henry Baker b 26 Feb 1858 Letcher Co KY d 17 Oct 1927 at Beaver Dam KY, buried Baker Cemetery, Beaver Dam, KY; m. 15 Feb 1877 Letcher Co KY to Martha Catherine Taylor b 11 Feb 1859 Wise Co VA d 6 Apr 1897 Beaver Dam, KY; buried Baker Cemetery, Beaver Dam, KY; d/o Marshal Benton Red Fox Taylor and Nancy Booth. Henry Baker m. (2) to Marthann Clay and (3) to Angeline Parsons.
5. Elcainey M Baker b 20 Jun 1860 Letcher Co KY d 21 Jun 1940 Beaver Dam, Colson, Letcher Co KY, buried Baker Cemetery, Beaver Dam, Colson, Letcher Co KY; m. 28 Jul 1883 Letcher Co KY to Minnie Melvina Lane b 1858 Scott Co VA d 3 Dec 1928 Beaver Dam Creek, Colson, Letcher Co KY; buried Baker Cemetery, Beaver Dam, Colson, Letcher Co KY; d/o George Dutton Lane and Mary Margaret Lane. Minnie Melvina Lane m. Jim Ross.
Elcainey M Baker m. (1) Lucinda Cook.
6. Lorenzo Dow Baker b 9 Feb 1866 Letcher Co KY d 30 Jan 1935 Letcher Co KY; buried Baker
Cemetery, Millstone, Letcher Co KY; m. 28 Jul 1885 Letcher Co KY to Stella Louisa Isaacs b 8 Nov 1866 d 2 Mar 1942; buried Baker Cemetery, Millstone, Letcher Co KY; d/o George W Isaacs and Millie Ann Yonts.