and Isabell Mullins
Firell Bentley b 25 May 1905 KY d 26 Jan 1983 Pike Co KY; s/o Lafayette Bentley and Melvina Hall. Firell Bentley m. 31 Aug 1922 to Isabel Mullins b 12 Apr 1901 Pike Co KY d 6 Apr 1972 Pike Co KY; d/o Sampson Mullins and Mary White. Children of Firell Bentley and Isabell Mullins;
1. Bernice Bentley b 31 Mar 1924 d 5/8 Mar 2009 Lexington, Fayette Co KY; burial Powell Valley Memorial Gardens, Big Stone Gap, VA; m. Mack Wright b 17 May 1912 Jenkins Letcher Co KY d 12 Feb 1991; Clintwood, Dickenson Co VA; age 78; buried Powell Valley Memorial Gardens, Big Stone Gap, Wise Co VA; s/o William Henry Wright and Nannie Lou Branham Sowards. (Our Condolences go out to this family for their loss of Bernice 5 Mar 2009). Children of Mack Wright and Bernice Bentley; i. Donna Wright; m. John Hale ii. Iris Wright; m. Gary Layne iii. Peggy Wright; m. Sam Mullins.
2. Daniel Orville Bentley b 23 Dec 1925 d 5 May 1988 Whitesburg Hospital, Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY age 62 years, 4 months 12 days m. 20 Nov 1948 Whitaker, Letcher Co KY to Nellean Quillen; d/o Henry Quillen and Martha Jane Hall.
3. Carl Denver Bentley (aka Ferrell) b 14 Sept 1927 (or 14 Sept 1928) Letcher Co KY d 28 Nov 1969 (or 27 Nov 1969) University of Kentucky Hospital, Lexington, Fayette Co KY; m. 4 Jun 1949 Seco, Letcher Co KY Hattie Quillen b 12 May 1933 Seco, Letcher Co KY d 30 Jun 2008, Holston Valley Hospital, Kingsport, TN; buried Green Acres Cemetery, Ermine, Letcher Co KY; d/o Henry Quillen and Martha Jane Hall. Hattie Quillen m. 2 Apr 1979 Clintwood, Dickenson Co VA to (2) Donald Ray Tackett b 8 Jul 1934 Pike Co KY; s/o Delman Tackett and Roxie Stewart.
4. Ina Bentley; m. Male Gramke
5. Rollie Bentley (m) b 3 Aug 1931 Pike Co KY d 10 May 1994 Pike Co KY; m. Dannie Johnson b 20 Jul 1937 d 3 Jan 2019; buried Bentley Family Cemetery, Beefhide, KY. Children of Rollie Bentley and Dannie Johnson; i. Gregory Bentley (deceased) ii. Diane Bentley; m. Jeff Lucas iii. Jenny Bentley; m. Male Powell iv. Kenny Bentley v. Randy Bentley; m. Sharren Unknown vi. Rodney Bentley; m. Vickey Unknown vii. Ritchie Bentley; m. Michelle Unknown.
6. Callie Bentley; m. Male Blankenship
7. Ollie Bentley; m. Unknown Blankenship
8. Patsy Bentley; m. Male Kiser
9. Jimmy Bentley
10. Jasper Bentley
11. MacArthur Bentley
Obituary: Dannie Johnson Bentley
20 Jul 1937 - 3 Jan 2019
Dannie Johnson Bentley, age 81, passed away Thursday January 3, 2019 at her home. She was the wife of the late Rollie Bentley, a homemaker, and a member of the Beefhide First Alliance Church. Along with her husband, Dannie was preceded in death by one son Gregory Bentley, one daughter in law Lavada Bentley, two brothers, Wade and J.P. Johnson, one sister Franklin Johnson and her beloved dog, Blaze. Dannie is survived by two daughters, Diane (Jeff) Lucas, Jenny Powell, four sons, Kenny Bentley, Randy (Sharren) Bentley, Rodney (Vickey) Bentley, Ritchie (Michelle) Bentley, three sisters, Judy White, Wilma Potter, Terry Garrett, five brothers, Gary, Ricky, Ronnie, Johnny, and Jamie Johnson, twelve grandchildren, several great and great great grandchildren, and a host of loving family and friends. Visitation will be Friday at 6p.m. at the Beefhide First Alliance Church. Church services will be Friday and Saturday at 7p.m. The funeral will be Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 1p.m. at the Beefhide First Alliance Church with Mitchell Estep and others officiating. Burial will follow in the Bentley & Johnson Family Cemetery at Beefhide.