and Alice Blair
Elbert Blair b 3 Nov 1913 KY d 22 Apr 1973; age 59; Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY; buried Lowe Cemetery, Winner, Carter Co TN, Row 1, Grave 1; findagrave 96869303; s/o Samuel Blair and Susannah Roark. Elbert Blair m. Alice Blair b 2 Feb 1925 Letcher Co KY d 1 Feb 1970; age 44; Indianapolis, Marion Co IN; buried Maple Grove Cemetery, Brookville, Franklin Co IN; findagrave 111307099; d/o Dewey O Blair and Amanda Manda Adams. Children of Elbert Blair and Alice Blair;
1. Joyce Blair
2. Bobby Wayne Blair b 1940 d 2003
3. Dorothy Mae Blair b 1941 d 2012
4. Dan Blair b 1948
5. Myrtle Blair b 1951; m. Ray Thomas
6. Russell Blair b 1952 d 2012
7. Joyce Blair b 1954 d 2001; m. Male Plummer.
8. Alta Blair b 24 Apr 1956 d 3 Sept 2013; buried Cupps Chapel Cemetery, Brookville, Franklin Co IN; findagrave 148669648
9. Enoch Blair b 13 Mar 1960 Connersville IN d 24 May 2020 Connersville IN; age 60; buried Cupps Chapel Cemetery, Metamora IN; m. Joy Unknown. Children of Enoch Blair and Joy Unknown; i. Daniel Blair; m. Abby Unknown. ii. Alicia Blair; m. Travis Allen Buckler.
10. Charlene Blair; m. Randy Bennett
11. Carol Blair; m. Male Brown
12. Dan Blair; m. Jan Unknown.
13. Billy Blair (deceased)
Obituary: Enoch Blair
13 Mar 1960 - 24 May 2020
Enoch Blair, of Brookville IN, was born on March 13, 1960 Connersville IN, a son of Elbert and Alice Blair. He was the owner/operator of Gulley's Sunoco in Metamora IN and later retired from Hill-Rom. Enoch loved the outdoors, in particular hunting morel mushrooms. He loved to travel and go on trips and vacations. Enoch was a loving husband, father and grandfather. He was a member of the Buena Vista Southern Missionary Baptist Church. On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at the age of 60, Enoch passed away at his residence with his wife by his side.
Those surviving who will cherish his memory include his wife, Joy Blair of Brookville IN; son, Daniel (Abby) Blair of West Harrison IN; daughter, Alicia Buckler (Travis Allen) of Brookville IN; grandchildren, Lillian, Hayden, Aiden, and Aubrey Blair of West Harrison IN, and Hank and Josy Buckler of Brookville IN; sisters, Myrtle (Ray) Thomas of Metamora IN, Charlene (Randy) Bennett, and Carol Brown, both of Connersville IN; brother, Dan (Jan) Blair of Joseph, OR, and several aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his brothers, Bob, Russel and Billy, and sisters, Dorothy Ison, Alta Blair, and Joyce Plummer.
Keeping with Enoch's wishes, a funeral visitation will be held on Thursday, May 28, 2020 from 4 until 8 p.m. at Buena Vista Southern Missionary Baptist Church, 25220 Chapel Road, Laurel, IN 47024 and again on Friday from 9 a.m. until time of service at 10 a.m. at the church. Burial will follow in Cupps Chapel Cemetery, Metamora IN.
Memorial donations in honor of Enoch can be sent directly to the Buena Vista Southern Missionary Baptist Church at the address above. To sign the online guestbook or to leave a personal memory please visit www.cookrosenberger.com. The staff of Cook Rosenberger Funeral Home is honored to serve the family of Enoch Blair.