and Eleanor Johnson
Abner Caudill b 1797 NC; s/o Matthew S Caudill and Sarah H Webb. Abner Caudill m. 2 Dec 1814 Floyd Co KY to Ellender "Nelly" Johnson (aka Eleanor) b 1796 VA; d/o Patrick Johnson and Delilah Carter. Children of Abner Caudill and Ellender "Nelly" Johnson;
1. Abijah Caudill b 3 Dec 1817; m. 29 Apr 1835 Floyd Co KY to Elizabeth A Slone b Jun 1822 KY; d/o Shadrack Slone.
2. Jane Caudill b 1818
3. Sarah Caudill b Feb 1820 Melvin, Floyd Co KY; m. 18 Nov 1836 Perry Co KY to
William Harvey Johnson b 8 Mar 1817 Floyd Co KY, s/o Eli
Johnson and Susannah Martin.
4. Alford "Alfred" Caudill b 19 Mar 1824 d 6 Sept 1905
5. Delilah Caudill b 1827; m. Owen Roberts
6. Lucinda Caudill b 1828; m. Isaac Little; s/o William Little and Betsy Terrill Ferrill.
7. Elizabeth Caudill b 1829; m. Stephen Hammonds
8. Mary Polly Caudill b 1832; m. James Little; s/o William Little and Betsy Terrill
9. Abner Jesse Caudill Jr b 6 Jul 1835 d 21 May 1886
10. Jane Caudill b about 1836
Notes for Abner Caudill:
Floyd County Order Book No. 2 states Abner was appointed by the Floyd County Court to be the surveyor of the road from the head of Beaver Creek to the Gap of Millstone. On April 12, 1869 he was again appointed a surveyor for the road from the mouth of Jacks Creek to the head of Abners Branch at the Pike County line.