Preston Fields and
Preston Fields b about 1795 (or 1805) KY; s/o Hiram Fields and Frances "Fannie" May. Preston. Preston Fields m. to Elizabeth Rutherford b about 1805 Russell Co VA; d/o Reuben Rutherford and Priscilla Statton. (1860 Wise Co VA Census) Children of Preston Fields and Elizabeth Rutherford;
1. William Fields b about 1820 KY; m. 14/25 Feb 1841 Pike Co KY to Frances "Franky" Reed b 1823 Montgomery Co VA; d/o Humphrey Reed and Nancy Reed.
2. Robert Fields b about 1820 KY m. 31 Dec 1840 Pike Co KY to Mary Usley Reed b about 1824 Floyd Co KY d 23 Mar 1856 Wise Co VA; d/o George D McGrew Reed and Nancy
Skaggs. (1860 Wise Co VA Census). Robert Fields m. 4 Jun 1857 Wise Co VA to Hannah Reed b about 1835 Floyd Co KY; d/o Hiram G Reed and Lucy Reed.
3. Jason Fields b about 1827 KY m. 19 Jul 1849 Pike Co KY to Margaret Jewell b about 1828 KY d 3 Nov 1853 Pike Co KY; d/o Solomon Jewell and Nancy Davis. Jason Fields m.
Nancy Williamson b 1838 KY; d/o Richard Williamson and Susanna Miller. Jason Fields m.
Mary Ann Unknown.
4. Joseph Fields b about 1830 Pike Co KY
5. Judy Fields b about 1831 KY; m. 1 Feb 1849 Pike Co KY to Lorenzo Dow Reed b 1826 VA; s/o Humphrey Reed and Nancy Elizabeth Reed.
6. Reecy Fields (female) b about 1831 Pike Co KY; m. 14 Feb 1850 Pike Co KY to Hammond Canada b about 1831 Pike Co KY; s/o Thomas Canada and Delilah Blevins. Children of Hammond Canada and Reecy Fields;
i. Emma "Emily" Canada b 20 Mar 1851 Canada, Pike Co KY d 10 Jan 1944 Varney, Martin Co KY; buried Caney Cemetery, Martin Co KY; m. 20 Jul 1868 Johnson Co KY to William Owen Ward b 3 Feb 1844 Johnson Co KY d 16 Dec 1934 Martin Co KY; buried Fields Cemetery, Martin Co KY; military service, Co C, 45th Kentucky Infantry; s/o James "Whitehead" Ward and Lucinda Meek.
ii. A Morris Canada b about 1854 Pike Co KY; m. 16 Aug 1871 Martin Co KY (witnessed by Robert Fields, S. D. Reed and William Fields) to Sarah Maynard b about 1849. Children of A Morris Canada and Sarah Maynard; I. Samuel Canada b about 1874 Martin Co KY II. Mary J Canada b 1879 Martin Co KY
iii. Pricey Canada (female) b about 1857
Hammond "Ham" Canada m. 31 May 1857 Pike Co KY to Jane Munson. Child of Hammond "Ham" Canada and Jane Munson;
i. Louisa Canada b about 1859.
Hammond "Ham" Canada m. Nancy Jane Williamson b about 1840 KY. Children of Hammond "Ham" Canada and Nancy Jane Williamson;
i. Vicie Canada b about 1860 Pike Co KY; m. 29 Mar 1881 Logan Co WV to James H Jenkins b about 1862 Johnson Co KY; s/o Robert John Jenkins and Clarissa Ann Gray. Children of James H Jenkins and Vicie Canada;
I. Robert Wesley Jenkins b about 1882 Logan Co WV.
II. William Jenkins b about 1884
III. Millard Jenkins b about 1887 Logan Co WV
James H Jenkins m. 22 Apr 1890 Logan Co WV to Eliza Meadows b about 1862 Logan Co WV d 6 Oct 1907 Logan Co WV; d/o John Meadows and Nancy Sprouse.
Eliza Meadows m. (1) James Thompson.
Eliza Meadows m. (3) Ralph Preston "Rafe" Steele b 12 May 1857 Logan Co WV; s/o George D Steele and Sarah D "Sallie" Ellis. Children of Ralph Preston "Rafe" Steele and Eliza Meadows;
I. Andrew Meadows b about 1879 Logan Co WV; m. 3 Aug 1899 Logan Co WV to Sophie Taylor b about 1883 Logan Co WV; d/o Monterville "Mont" Taylor and Nancy Ann Hicks.
II. John B Meadows b 1 Mar 1880 Logan Co WV d 19 Jun 1950 Logan Co WV; m. 6 Aug 1900 Logan Co WV to Mary Ellen Robinson b about 1884 Logan Co WV d 3 Jan 1955 Logan Co WV; d/o Jackson Robinson and Nancy Curry. Child of John B Meadows and Mary Ellen Robinson; II.i. Flossie Marie Meadows b 13 Jan 1917 Logan Co WV d 4 Jul 1984 Chapmanville, Logan Co WV; m. before 1936 to Roy Wilson Stollings b 1 Jan 1913 Curry, Logan Co WV d 15 Oct 1994 Charleston, Kanawha Co WV; s/o John French Stollings and Medora Jane Smith.
Ralph Preston "Rafe" Steele m. Sarah Ann Hatfield b 2 Feb 1860 Mate Creek, Logan Co WV; d/o Valentine "Uncle Wall" Hatfield and Nancy Jane Maynard.
Sarah Ann Hatfield m. 23 Nov 1876 Logan Co WV to Doctor D Mahon b 15 Oct 1853 Low Creek, Logan Co WV; s/o James Mahon and Elizabeth "Betty" Mahon. Child of Doctor D Mahon and Sarah Ann Hatfield;
I. Valentine Mahon b about 1879 Logan Co WV
ii. Rebecca Canada b about 1862 Pike Co KY
iii. Hamlin Canada b about 1864 Pike Co KY
iv. Victoria Canada b about 1868 Pike Co KY
v. Julius Canada b Feb 1872 Logan Co
7. Hiram Fields b 1832 Harlan Co KY d 18 Apr 1863 Louisa, Lawrence Co KY; while serving as a Private in Co C, 39th Kentucky Infantry Union Army; m. 12 Jul 1857 Lawrence Co KY to Anna Parker b about
1836 Lawrence Co KY. Child of Hiram Fields and Anna Parker;
i. Rena Fields b about 1860 Lawrence Co KY d 26 Nov 1860 Lawrence Co KY
8. John Fields b about 1834 Pike Co KY d 24 Apr 1863 (18 Apr 1863) Louisa, Lawrence Co KY while serving as a Private in Co C, 39th Kentucky Mounted Infantry (Union).
9. Reuben Fields b 1837 Pike Co KY; m. 5 Jan 1860 Pike Co KY to Matilda Porter b 1833; d/o Joseph Porter and Mary "Polly" Williamson. Reuben Fields m. Orpha Unknown b about 1860 Pike Co KY
10. Elisha Lige Fields b about 1841 Pike Co KY; military service, Private, Co C, 39th KY Mounted Infantry, wounded in shoulder; m. 7 Mar 1867 Pike Co KY to Nancy Varney b 1848 Pike Co KY; d/o Francis "Franklin" Varney and Mary "Polly" Williamson. Children of Elisha "Lige" Fields and Nancy Varney;
i. Tennessee Fields
ii. Judah Fields
iii. Mary "Polly" Fields b 9 Jul 1867 Pike Co KY d 3 Feb 1941 Pike Co KY; m. 15 Oct 1891 to Henry Young. Children of Henry Young and Mary "Polly" Fields; I. John Young II. Amos Young III. Wallace Young IV. Floyd Young V. Peter Young VI. Martha Young.
Mary "Polly" Fields m. after 1900 to George T Young. Child of George T Young and Mary "Polly" Fields I. Herman Young.
iv. William Fields b about 1868
v. Sarah Ann Fields b about 1871
vi. Rebecca Fields b about 1875
vii. Fanny Fields b about 1878
viii. Christina Fields b about 1879
11. Matilda Fields b about 1841 KY
12. Harrison Fields b about 1840 Pike Co KY
13. Elijah Fields b 10 Jul 1842 Pike Co KY d 14 Jul 1896
Pike Co KY; military service, Sgt and Chaplain, Co C, 39th Kentucky Mounted Infantry; occupation, surveyor, Johnson Co KY for 4 years; m. Louisa Hicks b 18 Apr 1847; d/o Isaac Hicks and Jenny Baldridge. Children of Elijah Fields and Louisa Hicks;
i. Amy Fields
ii. Mary Fields
iii. Elizabeth Fields
iv. William R Fields
v. Judie M Fields
vi. Isaac Fields
vii. John Fields
viii. Clara Bell Fields b 10 Feb 1890 Booms Camp, Pike Co KY d 2 Jul 1958; m. John Elmer Walters b 11 Jun 1887 River, Johnson Co KY d 6 Oct 1964; s/o John M Applegate Walters and Nan Preston.
ix. Henry J Fields b 16 Feb 1893