and Sarah Combs
Frederick Frazier b 8 Nov 1896 d 6 Jul 1975; buried Frazier Cemetery, Premium, Letcher Co KY; s/o Hiram Frazier and Lavina Hogg. Frederick Frazier m. 1914 Letcher Co KY to Sarah Combs b 27 Jul 1896 d 26 Aug 1943; buried Frazier Cemetery, Premium, Letcher Co KY; d/o Red Shade Combs and Mary Ann Adams.
Children of Frederick Frazier and Sarah Combs;
1. LeMon Frazier b 7 Jun 1916 d 23 Nov 1916; buried Frazier Cemetery, Premium, Letcher Co KY
2. LeMar Frazier b 15 Apr 1919 d 21 Apr 1919
3. Leabor Frazier b 9 Apr 1920 d 9 Apr 1920
4. Hiram Frazier b 6 Oct 1921 d about 1923
5. Mary Frazier b 27 Oct 1923; m. Robert B. Adams b 5 Nov 1921 Letcher Co KY d 27 Jan 2007 Flat Rock, Wayne Co MI; s/o Squire Adams and Annie Ison.
6. Helen Frazier b 27 Jan 1926; m. Kenneth Ervin
7. Evalee Frazier b 5 Mar 1930 Letcher Co KY d 23 Jun 2001 Southgate, Wayne Co MI; m. 3 Jul 1948 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY to Aster Adams b 27 May 1923 Letcher Co KY d 28 Oct 1958; s/o Squire Adams and Annie Ison.
8. Female Frazier; m. Homer Lane
9. Female Frazier; m. Steve Peterson
10. Female Frazier
Obituary: Sarah Combs Frazier
27 Jul 1896 - 26 Aug 1943
The following obituary is from The Mountain Eagle newspaper dated 9/2/1943, page
10, column 7:
Sarah Combs Frazier
Mrs. Sarah Combs Frazier, wife of Fred Frazier of Premium, Kentucky, died August 26, 1943 after an illness of many months. Mrs. Frazier was the daughter of Shade Combs of Smoot Creek, Kentucky. She leaves her bereaved husband, Fred, five children, parents and several brothers and sisters. She was a loving mother and wife and a good neighbor and will be missed by all who knew her. Funeral services were conducted by Rev. G Bennett Adams and other August 29 and burial took place in the Frazier Cemetery in Premium, Kentucky.
Source of information on this page from: Brenda Curtis firstname.lastname@example.org