and Dove Hall
Riley Isaacs b 25 Aug 1912 Letcher Co KY d 13 Apr 1989 Letcher Co KY; s/o George Preston Isaacs and Rebecca Meade. Riley Isaacs m. 4 Apr 1936 Letcher Co KY to Dove Hall b 1920 KY d 21 Jul 1985 Letcher Co KY. Children of Riley Isaacs and Dove Hall;
1. Ruby Lee Isaacs b 4 Sept 1937 Letcher Co KY d 7 Sept 1987; m. Male Hutchinson.
2. Clester Isaacs b 21 Dec 1941 d 19 Nov 2015 Deane, KY; m. Creda Joyce Baker b abt 1943 KY; d/o Roosevelt Baker and Claughn Sturgill.
3. Charles Isaacs (deceased)
4. Kenneth Isaacs (deceased)
5. Danny Isaacs; m. Deane Unknown
6. Janice Isaacs; m. Coolie Baker
7. George Isaacs b 1957 d 16 Jan 2013 Clinch Valley Medical Center, VA; buried Green Acres Cemetery, Ermine, KY; m. Marie Unknown. Children of George Isaacs and Marie Unknown; i. Chris Isaacs; m. Mary Unknown ii. Jonathan Isaacs
Obituary: Clester Isaacs
21 Dec 1941 - 19 Nov 2015
Clester Isaacs, 73, of Deane passed away Thursday, November 19, 2015 at his residence. Clester was the son of the late Riley and Dove Hall Isaacs. Surviving is his wife: Creda Baker Isaacs; 2 children: Sharon Isaacs Holbrook (Greg Holbrook) and Randall Isaacs (Jennifer Stansberry) all of Richmond; grandchildren: Jason (Tina) Holbrook of Richmond, Amanda Holbrook of Campbellsville, Jared Isaacs of Richmond, and Ethan Isaacs of Richmond; great grandchildren: Kyle Smith of Richmond, Seth Smith of Richmond, and Rylee Holbrook of Richmond; sister: Janice Baker of Isom; brother: Dannie (Dean) Isaacs of Gainesboro, Tennessee. Clester worked as a coal miner. He loved to Ginseng, was a fan of Ky Wildcats, and Nascar. He spent much time enjoying sitting on the porch. He was preceded in death by brothers: Kenneth Isaacs, Charles Isaacs, and George Mikel Isaacs; son: Ruby Lee Hutchinson; 1 grandchild. Visitation: Anytime his home.
Obituary: George Isaacs
1957 - 16 Jan 2013
By Mountain Eagle Staff | on January 23, 2013. Funeral services for George Mikel Isaacs, 56, of Deane, were held January 21 at Everidge Funeral Home in Whitesburg. Burial was in Green Acres Cemetery at Ermine. Born at Deane to the late Riley and Dove Hall Isaacs, he died January 16 (2013) at the Clinch Valley Medical Center in Virginia. He was a brother of the late Charles Isaacs, Kenneth Isaacs and Ruby Hutchinson. He enjoyed fishing, camping and had played football for Fleming-Neon High School, and was an avid University of Kentucky basketball fan. Surviving are his wife, Marie Isaacs; two sons, Chris Isaacs and wife Mary, and Jonathan Isaacs, all of Deane; two brothers, Clester Isaacs and wife Creda of Deane, and Dannie Isaacs and wife Deane of Gainsboro, Tenn.; a sister, Janice Baker and husband Coolie of Isom; and two grandchildren, Walker Isaacs and Tori Isaacs.