and Lula Craft
Hassel Kincer b 22 Feb 1893 Thornton, Letcher Co KY d 6 Mar 1972 Kona, Letcher Co KY; buried Bottom Fork, Mayking, Letcher Co KY; s/o Frederick Kincer and Frances Adams. Hassel Kincer m. 28 Dec 1915 to Lula Craft b 20 Jan 1897 Letcher Co KY d 12 Sept 1983 Norton Community Hospital, Norton, VA; age 86; died of conjestive heart failure; buried Webb Family Cemetery, Mayking, Letcher Co KY; d/o William Marion Craft and Hulda Mullins. Children of Hassel Kincer and Lula Webb;
1. Icy Kincer b 13 Nov 1916 Letcher Co KY
2. Jesse Kincer b 1920 KY; m. 4 Sept 1937 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY to Florence Anderson b 1920; d/o Floyd Anderson and Mae Anderson. Jesse Kincer m. 16 Sept 1943 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY to Opal Webb b 1927; d/o Ballard Webb and Loretta Quillen. Children of Jesse Kincer and Opal Webb;
i. Harold Dean Kincer b abt 1946 d Sunday, 22 Jun 2014 Lexington, Fayette Co KY; buried Haven of Rest Cemetery, Mayking, KY; m. Judy Fleenor. Children of Harold Dean Kincer and Judy Fleenor; I. Robert Todd Kincer; m. Christy Jean Unknown II. Dennis Lee Kincer; m. Christie Shawn Unknown III. Deana Lea Kincer; m. Greg Polly IV. Kristi Gail Kincer; m. Male Knight
ii. Bobbie Glenn Kincer
iii. Etta Lou Kincer; m. Male Terry
iv. Brenda Sue Kincer; m. Male Childers'
3. Charles Charlie Kincer b 1922 KY; m. 8 Dec 1945 Franklin Simpson Co KY to Imogene Cates b 1924; d/o James Cates and Dollie Gilliam.
4. Ruth Kincer b 1926 KY; m. 11 Aug 1945 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY to Isaac Burton b 1917; s/o Henry Burton and Sarah Fields
5. Ray Kincer b 1926 KY; m. 20 May 1947 Neon, Letcher Co KY to Ruby Lee Honeycutt b 1926; d/o Baxter Honeycutt and Lizzie Calhoun.
6. J. B. Kincer b 1928 Letcher Co KY; m. 5 Oct 1950 Seco, Letcher Co KY to Maggie Lou Webb b 1933; d/o Ballard Webb and Loretta Quillen.
7. Wallace Howard Kincer b abt 1934 Letcher Co KY d 8 Oct 2012 Mooresburg, TN; m. abt 1954 to Audrey June Webb b 25 Jun 1936 d 20 Sept 2020 TN; buried Laurel Fork Cemetery, Jenkins, Letcher Co KY; d/o Henry Miles Webb and Nannie Hughes. Children of Wallace Howard Kincer and Audrey June Webb; i. Wallace Howard Kincer ii. Susan Elizabeth Kincer; m. Greg Kelly
8. Leonard Kincer b 25 Aug 1931 Letcher Co KY d 15 Feb 2018; m. 5/6 Jul 1951 Seco, Letcher Co KY to Minnie Webb b 1935; d/o Ballard Webb and Loretta Quillen. Children of Leonard Kincer and Minnie Webb; i. Donna Kincer; m. Mickey Fraasman. ii. Leonard Dean Kincer; m. Deborah Unknown iii. Debby Kincer; m. Larry Hodge.
9. Hughie Kincer b 1939 Letcher Co KY; m. Sally Church b 19 Jan 1943 d 7 Dec 2020; age 77; d/o Boyd Church and Ellen Holbrook. Children of Hughie Kincer and Sally Church; i. Hughie Dwayne Kincer b 13 Nov 1965 Letcher Co KY; m. Robin Unknown ii. Ronald Darren Kincer b 1968 Letcher Co KY; m. Patricia Unknown.
1920 Letcher Co KY Census Seco ED 67
5 5 Kincer Hassell W Head M W 26 M KY KY KY Farmer
5 5 Kincer Lula Wife F W 23 M KY KY KY
5 5 Kincer Icy Daughter F W 3 1/12 S KY KY KY
5 5 Kincer Jesse Son M W 10/12 S KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom Hart Head M W 48 M KY KY KY Farmer
6 6 Newsom Mary M Wife F W 35 M KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom Dora L Daughter F W 15 S KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom Susan Daughter F W 13 S KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom Pearl Daughter F W 11 S KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom Nettie Daughter F W 8 S KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom Martha J Daughter F W 6 S KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom John D Son M W 9/12 S KY KY KY
6 6 Newsom Ones Son M W 2 7/12 S KY KY KY
1930 Letcher Co KY Census Haymond and Millstone ED 26
523 527 Kinser Hassel Head 1000 M W 37 M 22 KY KY KY Laborer Coal Tipple
523 527 Kinser Lula Wife H F W 34 M 19 KY KY KY
523 527 Kinser Icy Daughter F W 13 S KY KY KY
523 527 Kinser Jesse Son M W 11 S KY KY KY
523 527 Kinser Charlie Son M W 8 S KY KY KY
523 527 Kinser Ruth Daughter F W 5 S KY KY KY
523 527 Kinser Ray Son M W 5 S KY KY KY
523 527 Kinser J B Son M W 1 4/12 S KY KY KY
523 527 Craft Marion Father in law M W 70 Wd KY KY KY
1940 Letcher Co KY Census District 2 Hemphill
281 Kincer Hasel Head M W 46 M KY Stone Mason Road Construction
281 Kincer Lula Wife F W 43 M KY
281 Kincer Jessie Son M W 21 Wd KY
281 Kincer Charlie Son M W 18 S KY
281 Kincer Ruth Daughter F W 14 S KY
281 Kincer Ray Son M W 14 S KY
281 Kincer J. B. Son M W 10 S KY
Obituary: Audrey June Webb Kincer
25 Jun 1936 - 20 Sept 2020
Audrey June Webb Kincer, 84, passed from this life September 20, 2020 in Mooresburg, Tennessee. Born in Dunham, Kentucky to the late Henry Miles Webb and Nannie Hughes Webb, she worked several years at The Letcher County Jail. Preceding her in death is her husband of 58 years, Wallace Kincer; granddaughter, Brandy Kelly; daughter-in-law, Sheila Kincer; brothers, Arlie Webb (Kathleen), Vernard Webb (Katie), Doward Webb (Ivel), Howard Webb, Carlos Webb, Henry Miles Webb Jr (Blanche); sisters, Delores Haynes, Sue Richardson (Earl), Louise Minor, and Monelle Caudill.
Audrey June Webb Kincer
Surviving are her children; son, Wallace Doward Kincer of Haymond, Kentucky; daughter, Susan Elizabeth Kincer Kelly (Greg) of Mooresburg, Tennessee; grandson, James Wallace Kincer (Jenny) of South Lyon, Michigan; granddaughters, April Kincer Corthals (Jeremy) of Burton, Michigan; Kayla Nicole Kelly and Kristyn Elizabeth Kelly of Mooresburg, Tennessee; great-grandchildren, Danielle Lydia Paige Corthals, Grace Kennedy Elizabeth Corthals, and Fox Jeremy Alexander Corthals of Burton, Michigan, Judah Wallace Kincer and Audrey Sheila Kincer of South Lyon, Michigan, and McKenna Grace Kelly of Mooresburg, Tennessee.
Graveside service will be held at the Laurel Fork Cemetery Jenkins, Kentucky on October 2, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. with Rev Jeff Hart officiating. Online condolences may be sent at www.christiansells.com.
Obituary: Leonard Kincer
25 Aug 1931 - 15 Feb 2018
Leonard Kincer, of Sunman, (IN) was born on August 25, 1931 in Letcher County, Kentucky, one of nine children to Hassel and Lula Craft Kincer. He married Minnie L. Webb on July 6, 1951 in Whitaker, Kentucky and together they raised 3 children. Leonard enjoyed working; and his family fondly remembers him telling them he'd work till he was 90! He kept busy and had several jobs including coal mining and working at Batesville Casket and Deufol. In his down time, Leonard enjoyed gardening and anything that took him outdoors. On Wednesday, February 15, at the age of 86, he passed away at his residence.
Those surviving who will cherish Leonard's memory include his loving wife of over 66 years, Minnie Kincer; children, Donna (Mickey) Fraasman of Fairfield, OH, Leonard Dean (Deborah) Kincer of Sunman, and Debbie (Larry) Hodge of Hamilton, OH; 8 grandchildren, Aaron (Ann), Mickey III (Melanie), Shasta (Kenny), Joshua (Amy), Justin (Tiffany), Jason (Erin), Bubby (Nancy) and Brandon (Shiri); 22 great-grandchildren; one brother, Hughy (Sally) of Jenkins, KY, and several nieces and nephews. Besides his parents, he was preceded in death by 5 brothers, Charles, Ray, Jessie, Wallace and J.B., and 2 sisters, Icy Quillen and Ruth Burton.
Friends may visit with the family on Monday, February 19, 2018 from 4 until 8 p.m. at Cook Rosenberger Funeral Home, 107 Vine Street, Sunman (IN).
Obituary: Wallace Howard Kincer
1934 - 8 Oct 2012
Services held for Wallace Kincer. Wallace Kincer, 78, died October 8, 2012 in Mooresburg, Tenn. Born at Kona to the late Hassel and Lula Craft Kincer, he worked several years in the coal mining industry. He spent much time hunting with nephews Danny Wayne, Harold Dean, Bobby Glenn, Dwayne, Ronald Darren Kincer and Scott Collins. He was a grandfather of the late Brandy Kelly, the father-in-law of the late Sheila Kincer, and a brother of the late Jesse Kincer, J.B. Kincer, Charlie Kincer, Ruth Burton, Icy Quillen, and Ray Kincer. Surviving are his wife of 58 years, Audrey June Webb Kincer; a son, Wallace Howard Kincer of Payne Gap; a daughter, Susan Elizabeth Kelly and husband Greg of Mooresburg, Tenn.; five grandchildren, James Wallace Kincer and wife Jenny of Silver Lake, Mich., April Corthals and husband Jeremy of Burton, Mich., Kayla Nicole Kelly and boyfriend Terry Dewayne Bailey, Jr., and Kristyn Elizabeth Kelly, Mooresburg, Tenn.; two brothers, Leonard Kincer and wife LaRue of Sunman, Ind., and Hughie Kincer and wife Sally, Jenkins, and Ruby Kincer of Sunman, Ind.; two sisters-in-law, Maggie Kincer, Jenkins, and Ruby Kincer, Sunman, Ind., and five great-grandchildren. Funeral services were held October 15 2012 at Letcher Funeral Home in Whitesburg KY. Burial was in Laurel Fork Cemetery.