and Nancy Mullins
Back L-R: Hobert Mullins, Garland Eugene Mullins, Della Mullins (White), Arvid Mullins, Alice Mullins (Mercer), James Calvin Mullins, Thomas Marion Mullins, Sarah Ann Mullins (Greer) and George Washington Mullins. Front L-R: Homer Lee Mullins, Nancy Mullins (Mullins), Mantford Mullins and Elsie Pearl Mullins (Stewart).
and Nancy Mullins
Mantford Mullins b 6 Jan 1872 Pike Co KY d 1 Jul 1952 Pike Co KY; s/o Smith Mullins 1843 and Sarah Mullins. Mantford Mullins m. 18 Oct 1894 Pike Co KY to Nancy Mullins b 5 Jan 1879 Pike Co KY d 30 Nov 1959; d/o Samuel Mullins and Polly Ann Mullins. Children of Mantford Mullins and Nancy Mullins;
1. George W Mullins b 28 Dec 1895 Pike Co KY d 1993; buried McRoberts Cemetery, McRoberts, Letcher Co KY; m. Nannie Wright b 8 May 1900 d Oct 1982 Norton, Wise Co VA; buried McRoberts Cemetery, McRoberts, Letcher Co KY; d/o Joel M Wright (Joel M Wright; s/o Andrew J Wright and Nancy Bates) and Mahala Sowards.
2. Sarah Ann Mullins b 23 Dec 1897 Pike Co KY; m. 20 Apr 1916 Pike Co KY to Noah Conley Greer b 1 Mar 1900 Beefhide, Letcher Co KY d 6 Aug 1986 in Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY; s/o W Isaiah "Zade" Greer and Willion Ann Bumgardner.
3. James Calvin Mullins b about 1898.
4. Thomas Marion Mullins b about 1901 d 1970; m. Lucretia Hall b 8 Nov 1904 Beefhide, KY d 10 Nov 2002 Shelby Gap, Pike Co KY; buried Mullins Cemetery, Beefhide Creek, Pike Co KY; d/o Silas Douglas Hall and Mary Alice Tackett.
5. Arvid Mullins (male) b about 1902
6. Della Mullins b 30 Nov 1911 Beefhide, KY d 15 Feb 2013 Clintwood VA; age 101; buried Green Acres Cemetery, Ermine, KY; m. Sampson Andrew White b 17 Mar 1900 Letcher Co KY d 8 Feb 1980; s/o John Wesley White and Mary M Wright.
7. Homer Lee Mullins b about 1906
8. Alice "Minnie" Mullins b 11 Apr 1906 Elkhorn City, Pike Co KY d 30 Sept 1992 South Shore, Greenup Co KY; buried Siloam Cemetery, South Shore, Greenup Co KY; m. Dewey Mercer b 9 Feb 1899 d 3 Feb 1965 South Shore, Greenup Co KY; buried Siloam Cemetery, South Shore, Greenup Co KY; s/o Ausmin L Mercer and Florida Mullins.
9. Elise Pearl Mullins b about 1908; m. 18 Sept 1945 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY to Charlie Vernice Stewart b 30 Mar 1923 Pike Co KY d 19 Feb 2005 Ft Pierce FL; s/o Harlan McClellan Stewart and Easter Stewart.
10. Garland Eugene Mullins b 24 Oct 1913 Pike Co KY d 4 Jan 1993 Lloyd, Greenup Co KY; buried Mt Zion Cemetery, Greenup Co KY; m. 25 May 1934 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY to Elinor Burke b 20 May 1917 Beefhide, Letcher Co KY d 26 Oct 1999 Lexington, Fayette Co KY; buried 29 Oct 1999 Mt Zion Cemetery, Greenup Co KY; d/o William McFarland Burke and Minnie Ellison. Garland Eugene Mullins m. Marie Hall b about 1915 Beefhide, Letcher Co KY; d/o Thomas Jefferson Hall and Lettie Mullins.
11. Hobert Mullins b 10 May 1919 Pike Co KY d 29 Nov 1996 TN; m. 2 Jul 1937 to Hazel Violet Hall b 17 Mar 1920 Letcher Co KY; d/o Unknown and Littie Hall.
12. Female Mullins d infancy
Obituary of Mantford Mullins
Mullins Mantford was b: Jan 6 1872 d: Jul 1 1952; md: Nancy Mullins, Oct 18 1894; 7 boys 5 girls; one girl died in infancy; he leaves his wife and 11 children. Member of the Pilgrim's Rest Church of Old Regular Baptist at Beefhide since 1909. Written by his son, Garland Mullins.