Ben Potter b 11 May 1921 d 8 Nov 2003; buried Hillcrest Memorial Gardens, Fort Pierce, St Lucie Co FL; s/o Forster Potter and Dora Elkins. Ben Potter m. Susie Stewart b 30 Jul 1925 d 19 Apr 1995 Fort Pierce, FL; d/o Clell Stewart and Easter Stewart. Children of Ben Potter and Susie Stewart;
1. Roger Potter
2. Danny Potter b 17 Jul 1947 d 24 Sept 1960
3. Mitchell Potter b 26 Nov 1948 d 16 Jul 1999
4. Kendel Potter b 22 Nov 1952 d 31 Jan 2001
5. Bruce Potter; m. Carolyn
6. Carolyn Potter
7. Betty Ellen Potter b 13 Dec 1943 d 12 Mar 1947; age 3 years, 2 months, 30 days; of shock from accident resulting in burns when dress caught fire from grate; buried McRoberts Cemetery, McRoberts, Letcher Co KY.
8. Phyllis Potter; m. Dorless Roberts
9. Nina Potter; m. Male Phister
Fort Pierce Tribune Florida
April 21, 1995
Obituary of Susie Stewart Potter
Susie Stewart Potter, 69, died April 19, 1995. She was a native of McRoberts, KY and a resident of Fort Pierce Florida for 44 years, coming from McRoberts, Letcher County, Kentucky. She was a member of Southside Christian Church. Survivors include her husband of 53 years, Ben Potter of Fort Pierce; two daughters and a son-in-law, Phyllis and Dorless Roberts and Nina Phister, all of Fort Pierce; four sons and a daughter-in-law, Roger and Mitchell Potter and Bruce and Carolyn Potter, all of Fort Pierce, and Kendall (Kendel) Potter of Palm Beach; a sister, Louise Hudson of Fort Pierce; six brothers, John, George, Charlie and Bill Stewart, all of Fort Pierce, and Ben and Jake Stewart of North Carolina; 14 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her daughter, Betty Potter, and her son, Danny Potter. SERVICES: Friends may call 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. today at Yates Funeral Home in Fort Pierce. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home chapel, with George Hamilton, minister, officiating. Burial will follow in Hillcrest Memorial Gardens.