and Ruth Theodosha Meade
Hillard Tolliver b 12 Jun 1904 KY d 20 Jan 1967 Letcher Co KY; s/o Wiley Van Buren Tolliver and Flora Quillen. Hillard Tolliver m. 20 Oct 1925 to Ruth Theodosha Meade b 1901 KY d 1984. Children of Hillard Tolliver and Ruth Theodosha Meade;
1. Quinton Daniel Tolliver b 22 Jul 1926 Letcher Co KY d 17 Jul 1979 VA; m. Magnolia Sexton b 28 Feb 1919 d 15 Sept 1977; d/o Shade Sexton and Polly Meade. Magnolia Sexton m. abt 1956 to Leonard Cron b ? d 2000 Ironton, Lawrence Co OH. Magnolia Sexton m. 1937 to Conard Isaacs b 10 Mar 1915 Letcher Co KY d 16 Apr 1973 Millstone, Letcher Co KY; s/o Elijah Willis Isaacs and Nancy Jane Hall. Quinton Daniel Tolliver m. 1 Sept 1951 to Louvina Hall
2. Agnes A Tolliver b 23 Apr 1928 Letcher Co KY d 23 Apr 1928
3. Lucille Lucinda K Tolliver b 7 Jul 1929 Jackhorn, Letcher Co KY d 1974; m. Raymond Adams; s/o Green Isom Adams and Frankie Jane Collier. Lucinda K Tolliver m. (2) Edward Heath.
4. R.D. Tolliver b 1931 KY
5. Paul Tolliver b 19 Mar 1936 Jackhorn, KY d 23 Mar 2012 Whitesburg ARH, Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY; buried Green Acres Cemetery, Ermine, Letcher Co KY; m. Ethyl Lynn Hall b ? d 5 Feb 1992. Children of Paul Tolliver and Ethyl Lynn Hall;
i. Robin Paul Tolliver
ii. Mark Paige Tolliver
6. Flora Ellen Tolliver b 1937 KY (deceased)
7. Mildred June Tolliver b 1940 KY (deceased)
8. Claude Tolliver
9. Willis Tolliver
Obituary: Paul Tolliver
19 Mar 1936 - 23 Mar 2012
Paul Tolliver, age 76, of Jackhorn, Kentucky passed away Friday evening March 23, 2012, at the Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Hospital, Whitesburg, Kentucky. He was born on March 19, 1936, at Jackhorn, Kentucky, and was a lifelong resident.
Paul enjoyed hunting and fishing, camping, and just about anything outdoors. He played guitar and had been inseveral musical groups over the years, playing all different kinds of music. He had played basketball years ago in a league at Southeast Coal Company. Paul was a member of the Little Dove Old RegularBaptist Church at Sassafras, Kentucky, since 1984.
He was a son of the late Hillard & Ruth Meade Tolliver, and was also preceded in death by his wife, Ethyl Lynn Hall Tolliver on February 5, 1992. Other family members thatpreceded him in death were three sisters, Lucille Heath, Flora Ellen Tolliver, and Mildred June Tolliver; and a brother, Quinton Daniel Tolliver.
Survivors include two sons, Robin Paul Tolliver and Mark Paige Tolliver, both of Jackhorn, Kentucky; three brothers, R.D. Tolliver, McRoberts, Kentucky, Claude Tolliver, NewLexington, Ohio, and Willis Tolliver, of Deane, Kentucky; and a host of other relatives and friends.
Visitation was on Sunday March 25, 2012, from 6-9 PM at Carty Funeral Home, Neon, Kentucky. Funeral services were conducted on Monday March 26, 2012, at the funeral home chapel,with Merle Caudill, officiating. Interment followed at Green Acres Cemetery, Ermine, Kentucky.