and Mary Polly Baker
Jonathan J Wolford b 2 Oct 1850 Peter Creek, Pike Co KY d 7 Feb 1915; buried Wolford Family Cemetery, Phelps, Pike Co KY; findagrave Memorial #111392155; s/o Andrew Wolford and Eleanor H Hurley. Jonathan Wolford m. 9 Jul 1869 Pike Co KY to Mary Polly Baker b 1852 Buchanan Co VA d 12 Feb 1929 Pike Co KY; d/o Elijah Baker and Sarah Polly. Children of Jonathan Wolford and Mary Polly Baker;
1. James Melvin Wolford b 4 Jul 1874 Pike Co KY d 1950 27 May 1950 Pike Co KY; m. 15 Sept 1899 Pike Co KY to Melvina Scott b 1879 KY d 1914 Pike Co KY; d/o Elias M Emery Scott and Martha J Hatfield. Children of James Melvin Wolford and Melvina Scott; 1. Marcella Wolford b 27 Jul 1900 Pike Co KY 2. Pearl Mae Wolford b 28 Jul 1901 Pike Co KY 3. Emery Jackson Jack Wolford b 13 Sept 1901 Pike Co KY 4. Robert Lee Bob Wolford b 5 Feb 1905 Pike Co KY 5. Martha Wolford b 5 May 1908 Pike Co KY 6. Garnet Wolford b 1912 Pike Co KY 7. Polly Wolford b 23 Jul 1910 Pike Co KY
2. Nememiah Myre Wolford b 1877 Peter Creek, Pike Co KY d 6 Mar 1951 Phelps, Pike Co KY; m. abt 1903 Pike Co KY to Virgie Lee Cline b 1878 Pike Co KY d 1961 Pike Co KY; d/o Mary Cline. Children of Nehemiah Myre Wolford and Virgie Lee Cline; 1. Nora Wolford b 26 Jul 1904 Pike Co KY 2. Fannie Wolford b 1 Feb 1907 Pike Co KY 3. Flora Wolford b 21 Mar 1909 Pike Co KY 4. Homer Wolford b 23 Oct 1911 Pike Co KY 5. Golda Wolford b 18 Feb 1915 Pike Co KY 6. Pearl Marie Wolford b 22 Dec 1919 Pike Co KY.
Virgie Lee Cline m. abt 1900 Pike Co KY to Elijah Hall b abt 1878 d abt 1902. Child of Elijah Hall anc Virgie Lee Cline; 1. Frank Alfred Hall b 5 Apr 1901 d5 Dec 1973; m. Della Unknown b abt 1901
3. John Emery Wolford b 30 Sept 1879 Phelps, Pike Co KY d 5 Oct 1949, Lexington, Fayette Co KY; buried Fairview Cemetery, Williamson, Mingo Co WV; m. Nancy Sawyers. Children of John Emery Wolford and Nancy Sawyers; i. Ira Aubrey Wolford b 1909 d 1915 ii. Alfred M Wolford b 22 May 1914 Phelps, Pike Co KY d 9 Sept 1998 Springfield, Clark Co OH; buried Rose Hill Burial Park, Springfield, Clark Co OH; m. Flo Daice Scott b 2 Mar 1925 Ransom, Pike Co KY d 14 Apr 2012 Yellow Springs, Greene Co OH; d/o Guy B Scott and Louise S Hatfield. iii. William Hobert Wolford b 1914 d 1950 iv. Edith Wolford b 1921 d 1963; m. Male Eldridge v. Goldie Bessie Wolford b 1926 d 1929
4. Golda Goldie Wolford b 1883 d 1964
5. Augusta Ella Wolford b 1886 d 1937
6. Hyson Wolford b 1888 d 1969
7. Lydia Wolford b 1891 d 1955
8. Belva Wolford b 1894 d 1924
9. Kansas Wolford b 1897 d 1932.
Obituary of Flo Daice Scott Wolford
Birth: Mar. 2, 1925, Ransom, Pike County, Kentucky. Death: Apr. 14, 2012, Yellow Springs, Greene County, Ohio. WOLFORD, Flo D. 87, our loving mother and grandmother of Springfield passed away Wednesday, April 4, 2012 in the Friends Care Center, Yellow Springs. She was born in Ransom, KY on March 2, 1925, the daughter of Guy B. and Louise S. (Hatfield) Scott. Survivors include her daughter and son in law with whom she made her home these past nine years Debbie & Richard Johnson; sons Barry & Diana Wolford and Kirby & Diea Wolford all of Springfield and Ken & Sandy Wolford of Beavercreek; ten grandchildren; seventeen great-grandchildren; sister in law Lillian Crosier of Springfield; and several nieces and nephews including a special niece Sylvia Dotson. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband Alfred Wolford; brothers Burl, Irvin, & Harold Scott; and sisters Melda Wolford, Irene Kennedy, and Aileen Whitt. A service to honor Flo's memory will be Monday at Noon in the Bethel Lutheran Church with Pastor Larry Banick officiating. Family and friends may call one hour prior to services. Burial to follow in Rose Hill Burial Park. Memorial contributions may be made to Bethel Lutheran Church 2731 W Jackson Rd Springfield, Ohio 45502. RICHARDS, RAFF & DUNBAR MEMORIAL HOME has been entrusted with the final arrangements. Expressions of sympathy may be made at www.richardsraffanddunbar.com