and Frances Fanny Adams
William Adams b 27 Jul 1885 Letcher Co KY d 6 Jun 1970 Jeremiah, Letcher Co KY; buried William Adams Cemetery, Jeremiah, Letcher Co KY; Findagrave Memorial 101779631; s/o John Calhoun Adams and Susannah Back. William Adams m. 1907 to Frances Fanny Adams b 25 Dec 1885 Letcher Co KY d 20 Jun 1958 Letcher Co KY; buried William Adams Cemetery, Jeremiah, Letcher Co KY; Findagrave Memorial 101778999; d/o Gideon Adams and Sarah Blair. Children of William Adams and Frances Fanny Adams;
1. Hettie Adams b 1908 Letcher Co KY; m. Male Stewart
2. Elizabeth Adams b 9 Nov 1912 Letcher Co KY
3. Minnie Adams b 6 Jan 1915 Letcher Co KY d 20 May 1962; buried William Adams Cemetery, Jeremiah, Letcher Co KY; m. Male Stamper
4. Susan Adams b 7 Jan 1917 Letcher Co KY; m. Male Back
5. Alpha Adams b 7 Sept 1918 Letcher Co KY d 22 Apr 2009 Pulaski Co KY; m. Everett Eoff.
6. Carlin Adams b 19 Mar 1919 Letcher Co KY d 13 Jun 2004 Sardinia, Brown Co OH
7. Lettie Adams b 2 Feb 1923 Letcher Co KY d 20 May 1962 Perry Co KY; buried William Adams Cemetery, Jeremiah, Letcher Co KY
8. Gehiza Adams b 22 Jan 1926 d 7 Sept 2004 Whitesurg, Letcher Co KY; buried William Adams Cemetery, Jeremiah, Letcher Co KY; m. Female Christian
9. Corbin Adams.
Obituary of Alpha Adams Eoff
D/o William Adams and Frances Adams
"Commonwealth Journal" April 23, 2009
"Alpha Eoff "Eubank--Alpha Adams Eoff died on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at her home. Born on Saturday, September 7, 1918 in Letcher County, Ky, she was the daughter of the late William & Fannie Adams. Alpha was a homemaker, farmer's wife and of the old regular Baptist faith. "Alpha leaves behind her daughter, Fanny Warren and her husband, Robert of Eubank, a granddaughter, Tiffany Ann Warren, niece Pam Blair of Jeremiah, Ky, a nephew Daniel Craft of Jeremiah, Ky and a host of other special nieces, nephews and friends. "Alpha was preceded in death by her husband Everett Eoff, four sisters, Susan Back, Hettie Stewart, Minnie Stamper & Lettie Adams, two brothers, Gehiza and Corbin Adams. "An Appreciation of Life service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, April 24 at Barrett & Demrow Funeral Home, Waynesburg with Bro Carson Atwood officiating. "Burial wil be in Double Springs, Cemetery . Visitation will be held from 6 until 9 p.m. today. Guestbook and vidio tribute available at www.barnett-demrow.com"