Benjamin Craft and
Nancy Jane Adams
Benjamin Craft b 1826 d Letcher Co KY; s/o James Washingon Craft and Drusilla Hammonds. Benjamin Craft m. 11 Apr 1847 Letcher Co KY to Nancy Jane Adams b 1829 KY. (1850 Letcher Co KY Census and 1860 Letcher Co KY Census). Children of Benjamin Craft and Nancy Jane Adams;
1. Nehemiah Craft b Jul 1848 KY d Aug 1896; m. 8 Feb 1868 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY to Nancy Emma Adams b 1 Jul 1849; d/o Jesse B Adams and Margaret Peggy Jenkins. Nehemiah Craft m. 16 Jun 1885 Knott Co KY to Virginia J Jane Prichard.
2. John Anderson Craft b 30 Mar 1849 Crafts Colly Ermine, Letcher Co KY d 17 Apr 1919; buried Mayking, Letcher Co KY; m. about 1881 KY to Rosanna May Pigman b 3 Feb 1864 d 3 Jun 1925; buried Steer Fork, Knott Co KY; d/o William "Billy" Pigman and Rebecca Branham Smith. Rosanna May Pigman m. to (1) Henry Adkins. Rosanna May Pigman m. to (2) Wesley Neal. Rosanna May Pigman m. to (3) J Wash Adams. John Anderson Craft m. 13 Apr 1872 Letcher Co KY at the home of Wiley W Webb to
Mariah Jane Webb b 2 Feb 1857 d 11 Apr 1917 Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY of influenza, buried Mayking, Letcher Co KY; d/o Wiley W Webb and Elizabeth Betsy Polly.
3. Phillip Craft (aka Phelix) b 1852 KY
4. Campbell Clay Craft b 23 Feb 1853 Letcher Co KY; m. 9 Apr 1874 Letcher Co KY to Nancy Ritter Webb b about 1857; d/o Enoch Ause "Dutch" Webb and Susannah L Polly.
5. Sarah Sally Craft b 3 Apr 1855 KY d 24 Dec 1896 Colly Creek, Letcher Co KY; m. 21 Oct 1874 Letcher Co KY at the home of Ben Craft to David Leonard "Dutch" Webb b 4 Jul 1850 KY d 4 Feb 1904 Colly Creek, Letcher Co KY; s/o Enoch Ause "Dutch" Webb and Susannah L Polly.
6. Benjamin Craft b 1858 KY
7. James A Craft b 1859 KY
8. Letha J "Lettie" Craft b Jun 1865 KY; m. 8 Mar 1883 Letcher Co KY at the home of Ben Craft to Enoch Milton Webb b Mar 1860; s/o Edward T Webb and Elizabeth Ann "Betty" Webb.
9. Nancy Craft b 1869 KY