and Clara Mae Johnson
Lloyd Hall b 9 Jan 1915 Pike Co KY d 13 Apr 2006 Virgie KY; buried Lloyd Hall Cemetery, Long Fork, Virgie (Etty) KY; s/o Thomas Hall and Nancy Johnson. Lloyd Hall m. 5 Nov 1932 to Clara Mae Johnson b 1916 d 22 Jun 1975 Pike Co KY; buried Lloyd Hall Cemetery, Etty KY; d/o Benjamin Johnson and Lavida Tackett. Children of Lloyd Hall and Clara Mae Johnson;
1. Virgil Buddy Hall b 29 Feb 1936 Pike Co KY d Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014 Wellston OH; m. Linda Lou Hensley. Children of Virgil Buddy Hall and Linda Lou Hensley; i. Clifford Hall; m. Ellen Unknown ii. Ralph Hall; m. Theresa Unknown iii. Teddy Hall; m. Donna Unknown iv. Lloyd Alton Hall; m. Zelda Unknown v. Arlena Hall vi. Kima Sue Hall
2. Collie Hall b abt 1943 d 5 Mar 2002; m. Judy Cecil b 25 Mar 1941 Weeksbury KY d Friday 9 Mar 2018 Long Fork, KY; buried Hall Cemetery, Long Fork, KY; d/o Lemuel Cecil and Callie Maggard.
3. Victor Hall
4. Lola Mae Hall b 11 Aug 1934 Weeksbury, Floyd Co KY d 1 Jul 2005; m. Corbin Bo Burke b 7 Mar 1935 Pike Co KY; s/o William Paul Castle Burke and Hazel Opel Johnson. Child of Corbin Bo Burke and Lola Mae Hall; i. Corbin Burke b
5. Nova Racine Hall; m. Male Bentley
6. Rabon Hall
7. Gene Hall
8. Charlene Hall; m. Male Johnson
9. Wanda Hall; m. Male Newsome
10. Rhonda Hall; m. Male Johnson
Obituary of Virgil Buddy Hall
February 29, 1936 - April 22, 2014
Virgil Buddy Hall age 78 of Jackson, Ohio, formerly of Pike County passed away Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at the Jenkins Rehab Center in Wellston, Ohio.
He was born in Pike County on February 29, 1936 to the late Lloyd and Clara Mae Johnson Hall. He was a member of the Jackson Church of Christ and a retired Coal Miner and Farmer.
Other than his parents he was preceded in death by two brothers; Collie Hall and Victor Hall, two sisters; Lola Mae Burke and Nova Racine Bentley and one grandson; Brian Allen Hall.
He is survived by his wife; Linda Lou Hensley Hall, four sons; Clifford (Ellen) Hall of Harold, Ralph (Theresa) Hall of Virgie, Teddy (Donna) Hall of Jackson, Ohio, Lloyd Alton (Zelda) Hall of Virgie, two daughters; Arlena Hall of Virgie, Kima Sue Hall of Virgie, two brothers; Rabon Hall of Virgie, Gene Hall of Ft. Pierce, FL, three sisters; Charlene Johnson of Virgie, Wanda Newsome of Prestonsburg, Rhonda Johnson of Virgie, thirteen grandchildren and fifteen great-grandchildren. Two special friends also survive; Richard Elliott and Todd Bachtel.
Funeral services will be held on Friday at 11:00 AM at the Hall and Jones Funeral Home with Donald Fouts officiating. Burial will follow in the Lloyd Hall Cemetery at Long Fork. Visitation will begin on Thursday after 6:00 PM at the Funeral Home