Thomas "Tom" Hall
and Nancy Johnson
Thomas "Tom" Hall b 16 Aug 1881 Letcher Co KY d 11 Sept 1931; s/o Robert Hall and Clarinda Hall. Thomas "Tom" Hall m. 27 Aug 1904 Pike Co KY Nancy Bell Johnson b 3 Sept 1882 Pike Co KY d 14 Jul 1918 Pike Co KY of tuberculosis; d/o Silas Sy Johnson and Lorenda Burke. Children of Thomas "Tom" Hall and Nancy Bell Johnson;
Thomas Hall and Nancy Johnson
L-R: Lloyd, Noah, Belvy, Ada and Brasky Hall, Children of Thomas Hall and Nancy Johnson - All Photos from Hazel Potter Thompson
1. Braskie Hall b 6 Nov 1905 Pike Co KY d 19 Aug 1936, Letcher Co KY; buried Ruben Potter Cemetery Pottertown, Letcher Co KY; m. 15 Mar 1921 Jackhorn, Letcher Co KY to Clabe Potter b 29 Jan 1901 Jackhorn KY d 4 Aug 1967 Jenkins Hospital; buried Hemphill Cemetery, Letcher Co KY; s/o Reuben Potter 1865 and Arminda Hall. Clabe Potter was a farmer and a coal miner. He was a member of the Church of Christ at Hemphill (aka Jackhorn), KY.
2. Ada Hall b 4 Oct 1908 Pike Co KY d 7 Mar 2001 Mount Vernon KY m. 30 Aug 1924 Speight KY to Talmage Johnson b 12 Apr 1890 Pike Co KY d 2 Feb 1985 Berea KY, buried Johnson Family Cemetery, Berea KY, s/o Jeptha Johnson and Nancy Burke. Talmage Johnson was a Veteran of WWI.
3. Belvia Hall b 12 May 1910 Long Fork Pike Co KY d 8 May 1979 Ashland, Boyd Co KY; m. 1929 to Orville Orvin Tarley Johnson b 29 May 1909 Painter Harve, Floyd Co KY d 26 Jul 1952 Pike Co KY; s/o James Jefferson Jeff Johnson and Margaret Jane Marge Johnson.
4. Noah Hall b 3 Nov 1911 Etty Pike Co KY d 11 Nov 2003 Fort Pierce FL; buried White City Cemetery, Fort Pierce FL; m. 15 Jun 1935 to Bethany Wyatt b 9 Jun 1918 Letcher Co KY d 18 Apr 2007; buried White City Cemetery, Fort Pierce, St. Lucie Co FL; d/o William Wyatt and Goldie Neal. (or d/o Unknown White and Mary Bentley). Noah was a Church of Christ preacher, a member of UMWA.
5. Lloyd Hall b 9 Jan 1915 Pike Co KY d 13 Apr 2006 Virgie KY; buried Lloyd Hall Cemetery, Etty KY; m. 5 Nov 1932 to Clara Mae Johnson b 1916 d 22 Jun 1975; buried Lloyd Hall Cemetery, Etty KY; d/o Benjamin Johnson and Levita Tackett.
Thomas "Tom" Hall
and Millie "Hun" Johnson
Thomas Hall b 16 Aug 1881 Letcher Co KY d 11 Sept 1931; s/o Robert Hall and Clarinda Hall. Thomas hall m. 7 Sept 1918 in the home of Bud Johnson; witnessed by Robert Burke and Winfield Johnson; m. by Allen Hall to (2) Millie "Hun" Johnson; d/o James Jefferson "Bud" Johnson and Mary Burke. Children of Thomas "Tom" Hall and Millie "Hun" Johnson;
Millie Hun Johnson and Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall Holding Robert Bob Hall
1. Robert Bob Hall b 13 Oct 1918 Pike Co KY d 30 Mar 1989 (book source says d Lincoln Park Michigan) Whitesburg ARH Letcher Co KY; buried Garfield Johnson Cemetery Long Fork, Virgie, Pike Co KY; m. Draxie Johnson (aka Draksy); d/o Pleasant Johnson and Lillie Johnson.
2. Sid Hall b 19 Dec 1921 Speight, Pike Co KY d 15 Aug 1985 Weeksbury, Floyd Co KY; buried Blankenship Cemetery, Weeksbury, Floyd Co KY; m. 13 May 1943 Gulfport, Harrison Co MS to Eva Mae Blankenship b 19 Nov 1926 Weeksbury, Floyd Co KY d 24 Jun 2002 Weeksbury, Floyd Co KY; d/o Willie Green Blankenship and Manilla Tackett.
3. Essie Hall (twin of Estill) b 26 Oct 1923 d 22 May 1989; buried 25 May 1989 Fleming Cemetery, Clintwood VA; m. to (1) Bill Vanover. Essie Hall m. to (2) Fred Hayes. Children of Fred Hayes and Essie Hall;
i. Barbara Hayes died from kidney disease.
ii. Zella Hayes
iii. Freda Hayes
4. Estill Hall (twin of Essie) b 26 Oct 1923 Pike Co KY d 10 Sept 1931 Pike Co KY.
Thomas "Tom" Hall
and Elvira Burke
Thomas Hall b 16 Aug 1881 Letcher Co KY d 11 Sept 1931; s/o Robert Hall and Clarinda Hall. Thomas Hall m. 15 Oct 1925 Speight Pike Co KY; witnessed by McKinley Burke and Milton Burke to (3) Elvira Burke b 1910; d/o William Burke and Victoria Johnson. Children of Thomas "Tom" Hall and Elvira Burke;
1. Gladys Hall (aka Gladyes) b 1926
2. Lacy Hall (m) b 12 Sept 1927 d 22 Jan 1971; m. Cecille White (f) b Mar 1926.
Thanks to Hazel Potter Thompson for information and Photos on this family.