Thomas Jefferson Mullins b 20 Feb 1866 d 8 May 1960; s/o Spencer Mullins and Elizabeth Johnson. T. J. left Pike County KY about 1919 and moved to Lincoln County, Kentucky where they remained. Thomas Jefferson T. J. Mullins taught school for fifty years, part of this time in Pike County Kentucky. Thomas Jefferson Mullins m. 27 Dec 1887 to Molly Bertie Remines b 16 Feb 1873 d Jul 1968; d/o James Harvey Remines and Margarette Harris. Children of Thomas Jefferson Mullins and Mollie Bertie Remines;
1. Elsie Mullins b 1 Jan 1895 Taylor KY d Jun 1986 Scioto OH; m. 24 Dec 1913 Pike Co KY to Joseph Freeman Ramsey b 22 Feb 1888 Pike Co KY d 26 Feb 1964 Scioto Co OH
2. Grace Dexter Mullins b 18 Oct 1896; m. Keen F Childress. Children of Keen F Childress and Grace Dexter Mullins; i. Opal Childress b 14 May 1917 ii. Keen F Childress b 5 Feb 1919 iii. Ernest Ray Childress b 21 Mar 1921 iv. Ruby Mae Childress b 4 May 1927
3. Tilden Erastus Mullins b 7 Apr 1889 Pike Co KY d Jun 1952 Dorton, Pike Co KY; buried Potter Cemetery, Jenkins, Letcher Co KY; m. 1916 to Sarah Jane Adams b 25 Dec 1899 d 19 Oct 1944 Virgie, Pike Co KY; buried Burdine Cemetery, Burdine, Letcher Co KY; d/o John Wallace Adams and Nancy Evaline Potter. Children of Tilden Mullins and Jane Adams; i. Hannibal Mullins ii. Jessie Mullins
4. Everett Everson Mullins b 8 Feb 1891 d 2 Jun 1972; m. 4 Jun 1913 Letitia, Greenup Co KY to Mary Horne b 4 Jan 1893 d 16 Apr 1961 Greenup Co KY; d/o Francis Marion Horne and Nancy Jane Mullins.
5. Daisy Lillie Mullins b 31 Dec 1892; m. Enoch Smallwood. Children of Enoch Smallwood and Daisy Mullins; i. Draxie Smallwood ii. Carl Smallwood iii. Blanche Smallwood
6. Goldie Mullins b 13 Dec 1898 Pike Co Ky d 15 Sept 1982 Covina Hill, Los Angeles CA; buried Covina Hill, CA; m. John Painter. Children of John Painter and Goldie Mullins; i. James Painter ii. Robert Painter iii. Albert Painter iv. William Painter v. Walter Painter
7. Victor Mullins b 22 Jan 1901 Pike Co KY d 10 Feb 1981; m. Martha Tackett.
8. Foster Mullins b 7 Sep 1904 Covina, Los Angeles CA d 26 Oct 1908
9. Alpha Mae Mullins b 10 Apr 1907 d 14 Mar 1997 Boyle Co KY; m. 15 May 1929 Danville, Boyle Co KY to Dennie Selby b 26 May 1902 d 26 Jan 1970 Danville, Boyle Co KY.
10. Morell Mullins b 21 Feb 1909 KY d 24 Jun 1996; m. 1935 to Mary Beatrice Moberly b 1916 d 13 Sept 1996 Little Rock Arkansas.
Obituary: MORELL MULLINS, 87, of North Little Rock passed away Monday, June 24, 1996. He is survived by his wife, Mary Mobley Mullins of North Little Rock; one son, M.E. Mullins of North Little Rock; and three grandchildren, Morell E. Mullins Jr. of Lansing, Michigan, Jeffery Mullins and Carol Mullins, both of North Little Rock. Memorials may be made to Hospice Home Care. Arrangements by Huson Funeral Home, North Little Rock.
Obituary: Friday, September 13, 1996 MARY BEATRICE MOBLEY MULLINS, 80, of North Little Rock died September 11, 1996. She was preceded in death by her husband of 61 years Morell Mullins, on June 24. Survivors are son and daughter-in-law, Gene and Barbara Mullins; and grandchildren Jeff and Carol Mullins of North Little Rock; and grandson Morrie Mullins of Lansing, Michigan. Memorial donations may be made to Hospice Home Care or to Hospice Foundation of Arkansas.
11. Nobia Snow Mullins b 25 Dec 1910 KY d 13 Jun 1997 Louisville, Jefferson Co KY; m. Oley Potts
Sources: Mary Mullins Tuttle, Michelle Mann email@example.com, and Dan Mohn firstname.lastname@example.org