William Billy Addington
and Nancy Kilgore
William "Billy" Addington (also see William Billy Addington) b 19 Oct 1819 at Clinch River, Scott Co VA d 15 Nov 1892 s/o
William Addington Jr and Sarah Stallard. William "Billy" Addington m. Wise Co VA to Nancy Ann Kilgore b 20 Oct 1825 d 26 Jan 1909; d/o
Ralph Kilgore, Jr and Millie Wheatly. (1860 Wise Co VA Census). Children of William "Billy" Addington and Nancy Ann Kilgore;
1. Sarah "Sally" Addington b 1843 VA d 28 Aug Floyd Co KY buried Lucy Hall Cemetery, Floyd Co KY; m. 5 Sept 1856 to Dr Franklin Cox b 1837 Grayson Co VA d 1862 Middlefield, Floyd Co KY; s/o Terrill Cox and Ann Reeves.
2. Mary Addington b 15 Apr 1844 Russell Co VA d 12 Apr 1894 Wise Co VA; buried Ralph Kilgore Cemetery, Wise Co VA; m. 29 May 1860 Wise Co VA to Thompson Martin Smith b 29 Oct 1839 Scott Co VA d Nov 1906 Wise Co VA buried Stallard Cemetery, Wise Co VA; s/o Henry W Smith and Lucinda Blevins.
3. Amelia Milly Addington b 1847 Scott Co VA; m. 5 Jan 1865 Wise Co VA to Isaac Wheatley Osborne b 1844
Scott Co VA s/o William B Osborne and Dorcas Wheatley.
4. Thomas Benton Addington b 18 Nov 1848 Scott Co VA d 1924 Lincoln Co KY; buried Pound Ridge, Lincoln Co KY; m. 8 Jan 1867 Wise Co VA to Isabell Jane Salyers b 4 Apr 1848 Scott Co VA d 12 Jul 1919 Lincoln Co KY buried Pound Ridge, Lincoln Co KY; d/o Robert Shankland Salyers and Anna E Sterling.
5. Margaret S Addington b Oct 1850 Wise Co VA d 1925 Letcher Co KY buried Beefhide, Letcher Co KY; m. 15 Aug 1872 to Samuel W Wright b 22 Jun 1822 Russell Co VA d 13 Oct 1906; buried Sam Wright Cemetery, Beefhide, Letcher Co KY; s/o Joel Martin Wright and Susannah Bates or Bentley.
6. Elizabeth Addington b 1853 Wise Co VA; m. 2 Dec 1869 Wise Co VA to Jeremiah or Jesse Stidham; s/o David Stidham and Mary Ann Church.
7. Josephine Addington b 1855 d 1869 at age 14.
8. Malinda Addington b 23 Dec 1856 Bow Camp, Wise Co VA d 18 Nov 1923 or 9 Nov 1933 Greenup Co KY; buried Bennet's Chapel Cemetery, Green Co KY; m. 23 Aug 1871 Pike Co KY to John M Bentley; buried Bennet's Chapel Cemetery, Green Co KY; s/o John Vent Bentley and Anna Potter.
9. Harriett Addington b 25 Feb 1859/58 d 1932 buried Wright Cemetery, John Moore's Branch, Elkhorn City, Pike Co KY; m. 19 Feb 1876 Letcher Co KY to George Washington Wright, b 21 Mar 1854 Letcher co KY d 7 Nov 1934 Letcher Co KY; buried Wright Cemetery, John Moore's Branch, Elkhorn City, Pike Co KY, s/o Andrew Jackson Wright and Harriet Adams.
10. Franklin Monroe Addington (twin) b 18/21 Mar 1861 Wise Co VA d 29 Jan 1932 Prestonsburg, Floyd Co KY of chronic nephritis buried Dwale, Floyd Co KY m. 1st to Cindy Wright. Franklin m. about 1885 to 2nd Sarah Jemima DeLong b Jun 1864 KY d 25 Jan 1901 Floyd Co KY; buried Dwale, Floyd Co KY, d/o Samuel Jefferson Delong and Miriam Jemima Wells. Franklin Monroe Addington m. 8 Aug 1901 Floyd Co KY to Frances Hubbard b Mar 1860 d 10 Oct 1933 Floyd Co KY of heart dropsy (congestive heart failure); d/o William M Hubbard Sr and Sarah Howard.
11. William Filmore Addington (twin) (Reverend) b 21 Mar 1861 Wise Co VA d 22 Oct 1930; m. 10 Apr 1879 Letcher Co KY to Nancy Ann Bentley b 16 Jan 1860 d 20 Apr 1922; d/o Solomon Bentley and Mahala Unknown.
11. Louisa "Eliza" Jane Addington b 1 Jan 1865 d July 1954; m. about 1880 Pike Co KY to King Solomon Wright b 12 Aug 1860 d Nov 1931; buried Seco, KY; s/o Samuel W Wright and Elizabeth Adams.
12. Laura Alice Addington b 18 Nov 1866 Wise Co VA d 1881 Wise Co VA at age 15.
13. James Robert Addington b 20 Apr 1868 Pound Wise Co VA d 5 Apr 1949 Labam Pacific Co WA; buried Black Chapel Cemetery, Damden on Gauley, Webster Co WV; m. 16 Jul 1887 Dickenson Co VA to Ferbia Roxie Ann Phoebe Fleming b 27 Jul 1874 Buchanan Co VA d 31 Mar 1947 Webster Co WV; of heart disease; buried Black Chapel Cemetery, Damden on Gauley, Webster Co WV; d/o Jefferson "Big Jeff" Fleming and Margaret Rose.