Lorenzo Dow Johnson b 26 Jun 1880 Pike Co KY d 10 Mar 1967 Jenkins Hospital, Jenkins, Letcher Co KY; buried Long Fork, Pike Co KY; s/o
Solomon Johnson and Mahala Branham. Lorenzo Dow Johnson m. 7 May 1901 Speight, Pike Co KY to Annie Johnson b 17 Sept 1880 Speight, Pike Co KY d 6 Sept 1959 Hartley, Pike Co KY; buried Longfork, Pike Co KY; d/o Jeptha Johnson and Nancy Burke. (Source). Children of Lorenzo Dow Johnson and Annie Johnson;
1. Joe Morgan Johnson b 16 Apr 1901 Pike Co KY d 18 Feb 1982, Whitesburg, ARH, Whitesburg, KY age 80 years; buried Hemphill Cemetery, Hemphill, KY, m. Sarah Elsie Johnson b 15 Jul 1904 Weeksbury, Floyd Co KY d 24 Oct 1999 Edgewood Manor Nursing Home, Wellston OH age 95 buried 29 Oct 1999 Ray Cemetery, Byer OH; d/o David Columbus Johnson and Susannah Elizabeth Johnson. Joe Morgan Johnson m. 1941 Whitesburg, KY to Virgie Potter. Sarah Elsie Johnson m. 2nd to Floyd Wilson b about 1890 WV. Sarah Elsie Johnson m. 3rd to Leonard Butler Trenner b 12 Mar 1900 Latham OH d 15 Mar
1982 Oakhill Community Hospital, Oakhill OH age 82 buried 18 Mar 1982 Ray Cemetery, Byer OH.
2. Darvan Johnson b 21 Nov 1903 d as infant.
3. Kennis Johnson b 23 Oct 1905 Pike Co KY d 14 Oct 1991 Whitesburg ARH, Whitesburg, Letcher Co KY age 85; buried Hemphill Cemetery, Jackhorn, KY; m. 8 Nov 1928 Church of Christ, Hartley Pike Co KY to Caldonia Johnson b 5 Feb 1901 d 18 Jan 1988 Kingsport Sullivan Co TN; d/o Lorenzo D Johnson and Elizabeth Collier.
4. Oliver King Johnson b 5 Jul 1908 Pike Co KY d 9 Feb 1980 Whitesburg, ARH Wise VA; buried Pleasant Graveyard, Longfork, KY; m. (1) to Bessie Tackett m. 2nd to Edith Tackett b 8 Aug 1917 d 26 Dec 1991; d/o Leonard Tackett and Mary Unknown. Oliver King Johnson m. (3) Magoline Potter; Oliver King Johnson m. (4) to Eva Mae Potter. Children of Oliver King Johnson and Eva Mae Potter;
i. Emma Dall Johnson
ii. Charles E Johnson
iii. Ermon Johnson
5. Sherman Johnson b 7 Jul 1910 d as infant.
6. Millis Johnson b 11 Jul 1911 d 7 May 1951; age 39; m. Dossie Johnson.
7. Alma Johnson 5 Sept 1914 d 14 May 2006 Kokomo, Grant Co IN; buried New Hope Cemetery, Peru, Miami Co IN; m. 9 Mar 1933 to Noah Johnson b 14 Mar 1911 d 4 Feb 1985 age 73; buried New Hope Cemetery, Peru IN; buried New Hope Cemetery, Peru, Miami Co IN; s/o Sunny Johnson and Lucy Angeli Johnson.
8. Dessie Johnson b 1 Aug 1916 d 14 Feb 1997 River Rouge Michigan, m. Hassell Hampton b 15 Jun 1910 s/o Pleasant Hampton and Laura Tackett. Children of Dessie Johnson and Hassell Hampton;
i Lee Hampton
ii Pauline Hampton
iii. Ruby Hampton
iv. Robert Lee Hampton
v. Ola Mae Hampton
9. Susie Johnson b 4 Sept 1918 Pike Co KY d 31 Oct 2000; buried Pleasant Johnson Cemetery, Long Fork, Virgie, KY; m. Harry Smith. Children of Susie Johnson and Harry Smith;
i. John B Osborne
ii. Eleanor Smith
iii. Franklin D Smith
10. Hessie Johnson (female) b 18 Jan 1922; m. to (1) Taylor Watson. Hessie Johnson m. (2) Male Damron
Obituary Susie Johnson Smith
Susie Smith, 82, of East Point, - died Tuesday, October 31, 2000, at her residence. Born on September 4, 1918, in Pike County, she was the daughter of the late L. D. and Annie (Burke)
Johnson. She was a member of the Church of Christ. She was preceded in death by her husband, Harry Smith. Survivors include one son, John B. Osborne of California; and one sister, Alma Johnson of Peru, Indiana. Funeral services will be conducted Friday, November 3, at 11 a.m., at the Nelson-Frazier Funeral Home, Martin, with Evangelist Bennie Blankenship and Chris F1eming officiating. Burial will be in the Pleasant Johnson Cemetery, at Virgie, under the direction of Nelson-Frazier Funeral Home. In Memory of SUSIE SMITH, Widow of HARRY SMITH. Date Of Birth SEPTEMBER 4, 1918 - Date Of Death OCTOBER 31, 2000. Time And Place Of Services: Friday, November 3, 2000 at 11 A.M. Nelson Frazier Funeral Home, Martin, Kentucky. Clergymen: Evangelist Bennie Blankenship and Chris Fleming. Burial followed in the Pleasant Johnson Cemetery, Long Fork, Virgie, KY. Survivors: Son: John B. Osborne; Sister: Alam Johnson; Nephew: Cleo and Ruby Slone Johnson. Deceased Brothers: Morge Johnson; Kennis Johnson; Oliver Johnson; and Millis Johnson. Deceased Sisters: Dessie Hampton and Hessie Watson. Deceased Children: Eleanor Smith and Franklin D. Smith. Arrangements by Nelson Frazier Funeral Home.