Victor Vick Potter b 27 Apr 1922 d 25 Nov 2007; s/o Clabe Potter and Braskie Hall. Victor Vick Potter m. 13 Oct 1941 Jackhorn, Letcher Co KY to Myrtle Strange b 27 Feb 1920 Knott Co Ky d 26 Nov 2010 Jackhorn, Letcher Co KY; buried Potter Family Cemetery, Jackhorn, KY; d/o Robert Lee "Bob" Strange and Winnie "Winn" Mullins. Children of Victor Vick Potter and Myrtle Strange;
1. Braskie Louise Potter b 28 May 1942 d 4 Aug 1984, m. 12 May 1961 to Larry Newman b 8 Sept 1936 Lexington, Fayette Co KY d 27 Dec 2015 Kingsport, TN; s/o George Newman and Audrey Mae Jenkins.
2. Vickie Potter b 31 Jul 1943
3. Betsy Potter (twin to Patsy) b 28 Jun 1948 married 7 April 1965 to William Eugene French, divorced, the son of Bill French and Alma Balthis. Betsy Potter m. 2nd to Charles Krause. Children of Betsy Potter and William Eugene French;
I. Kimberly Denise French
4. Patsy Potter (twin to Betsy) b 28 Jun 1948 married 30 November 1964 to Harold Edward Balthis, the son of Edgar Allen Balthis and Julia
Belcher. Divorced. Patsy Potter m. 2nd to Bill Watts. Children of Patsy Potter and 1st to Harold Edward Balthis;
I. Harold Anthony Balthis b 15 Dec 1965
II. Timothy Wayne Balthis
III. Victor Allen Balthis b 3 Feb 1975 m. Stephanie Balthis Child; Hunter Allen Christopher Balthis b 23 Feb 2005.
5. Paul Douglas Potter b 23 Jul 1946 m Bernice Reynolds b 9 Jun 1940. Child of Paul Douglas Potter and Bernice Reynolds;
I. Eric Douglas Potter b 24 Oct 1982.
6. Patricia Ann Potter b 13 Jul 1954 m Larry Medlock b 3 Jan 1948. Children of Larry Medlock and Patricia Ann Potter;
I. Bo Douglas Potter Medlock b 18 Nov 1977
II. Derek Lee Potter Medlock b 26 Jul 1980.
Services are held for Myrtle Potter - Funeral services for Myrtle Potter, 90, were held November 26 2010 at Carty Funeral Home in Neon. Burial
was in the Potter family cemetery. A daughter of the late Robert and Winnie Mullins Strange, she was born in Knott County. She died November 22
2010 at her home at Jackhorn, KY. She was the widow of Victor Potter, the mother of the late Louise Newman, and a grandmother of the late Arvid
‘Sam’ Newman and Brandon Newman, and attended the Hemphill Church of Christ. Surviving are four daughters, Vickie Potter, Jackhorn, Betsy Krause
and husband Charles, Schaumburg, Ill., Patsy Watts and husband Bill, Bean Station, Tenn., and Patricia Medlock, Ozark, Ark.; a son, Paul Potter,
Jackhorn; 11 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren, and a great-great-grandchild; and three sisters, Emma Miller, Jackson, Ohio, Mary Bailey,
Harlan, and Ollie Ruzzala, Lavonia, Mich.