Creed Flannery Potter
and Ida Fuller
Creed Flannery Potter b 2 Sept 1902 Letcher Co KY d 26 Jan 1959 Paintsville, KY; buried Reynolds Family Cemetery, Seco, Letcher Co KY; s/o Joel Martin Mart Potter and Eliza Frances Reynolds. Creed Flannery Potter m. Aug 1942 to (3) Ida Fuller b 27 Jun 1912 d 1 Jul 2007; buried Pearland TX; (Ida Fuller Memorial Page); d/o Green Fuller and Leona Smith. Children of Creed Flannery Potter and Ida Fuller;
Creed Flannery Potter and Ida Fuller Potter - Added 7-30-2015
1. Clark Potter; m. Kaie Steeley; d/o Arthur Ray Steeley and Merle Opal Barnhill. Clark's military service; U. S. Airforce. Children of Clark Potter and Kaie Steeley;
i. Creed Potter; m. Marisol Quijano. Children of Creed Potter and Mirasol Quijano; I. Brianna Potter II. Shannon Potter. Creed Potter m. Tracy Zease. Children of Creed Potter and Tracy Zease; I. Creed Potter II. Victoria Potter III. Camille Potter IV. Infant Potter.
ii. Jacinda Potter; m. Tommy Jackson. Child of Tommy Jackson and Jacinda Potter; I. Janeesa Jackson.
iii. Alethia Potter; m. Darrel Thompson. Children of Darrel Thompson and Alethia Potter; I. Jinaquin Thompson II. Allauna Thompson.
2. Joel Martin Marty Potter b Mar 1943 d 2006; buried Houston National Cemetery, Houston, TX; m. Judy Burkland; d/o Carl Roland Clifford Burkland and Marjorie Lorraine Willhite. Marty's military service; U. S. Airforce. Children of Joel Martin Marty Potter and Judy Burkland;
i. Trent Potter (deceased); m. Shelly Unknown. Child of Trent and Shelly; I. Died young. Trent m. (2) to Kim Unknown. Children of Trent and Kim; I. Allison Burkland II. Female Burkland.
ii. Angela Potter; m. Eric Harrelson. Children of Eric and Angela; I. Eric Harrelson II. Amber Harrelson. Angela Potter m. (2) David Pate. Child of David and Angela; I. Zachary Pate. Angela Potter m. Toby Unknown. Child of Toby and Angela; I. Andrew Miller.
Joel Martin Marty Potter m. (2) Mary Jane Norwood. Child of Joel and Mary Jane Norwood; I. Bobby Ramirez (deceased).
3. David Potter; m. Dianne Stewart; d/o Kenneth Stewart and Marianne Unknown. David's military service; U. S. Airforce. Children of David Potter and Dianne Stewart; I. Chad Potter II. Kirk Potter. David Potter m. Barbara Unknown. Child of David and Barbara; I. Jody Jones.
4. Annette Potter; (webmaster - no children)
5. Carlene Potter; m. Jake Burkland; s/o Carl Roland Clifford Burkland and Marjorie Lorraine Whilhite. Children of Jake Burkland and Carlene Potter; i. Mark Burkland; m. (1) to Kristen Unknown. Child of Mark and Kristen; I. Joshua Burkland. Mark Burkland m. Tracy Unknown. Child of Mark and Tracy; I. Mikaela Burkland. ii. Stephen Burkland; m. Kristen Unknown. Child of Stephen and Kristen; I. Dillon Burkland. Stephen Burkland m. (2) Charity Unknown; Child of Stephen Burkland and Charity Unknown; I. Sawyer Van Burkland iii. David Burkland; m. Bobby Unknown. No children.
Creed Flannery Potter
and Sarah Rose Robinson
Creed Flannery Potter b 2 Sept 1902 Letcher Co KY d 26 Jan 1959 KY; buried Reynolds Family Cemetery, Seco, Letcher Co KY; s/o Joel Martin Mart Potter and Eliza Frances Reynolds. Creed Flannery Potter m. (1) Sarah Rose Robinson b abt 1902 d abt 1934; buried Reynolds Cemetery, Seco, Letcher Co KY; d/o James "Big Jim" Robinson and Adah Rose. (Divorced 30 Aug 1933). Children of Creed Flannery Potter and Sarah Rose Robinson;
L-R: Fred, Creed, Sarah Holding Washy Flannery and Mr McFall
1. Fred Potter b 15 Nov 1918 d Oct 23 1988; buried Reynolds Family Cemetery, Seco, Letcher Co KY; m. 12 May 1979 Clintwood VA to (2) Ruby May Kidwell b 23 Jul 1943 VA; d/o Charles Kidwell and Pansey Showaters. Fred Potter m. to (1) (divorced 3 Mar 1971) Elleanna L Vacek b 13 Jan 1921 d 6 Mar 1984.
2. Ralph Potter b 16 Jul 1920/24 Letcher Co KY d 21 Feb 2003 Lexington KY; buried McLeansboro, IL; m. 1941 to (1) Margaret Britt b 1923; d/o William E Britt and Mattie Bell Burt. Ralph Potter m. (2) to Macie Emma Austin.
3. Dan Potter b abt 1927 d 2014; Dan's military service; U. S. Navy; m. Ivalee Profitt b 1927 d 2004; d/o Alexander Profitt and Ada Crase.
4. Archie Vincent Potter b 17 Nov 1928 Letcher Co KY d 28 Mar 2009; Elkhorn City, KY; buried Reynolds Family Cemetery, Seco, Letcher Co KY; Archie's military service; U. S. Army; m. 20 Apr 1950 to Vera Edith Mullins b 22 Dec 1932 d 25 Mar 2001; buried Reynolds Cemetery, Seco, Letcher Co KY; d/o Thomas Marion Mullins and Lucretia Hall.
5. Washie Flannery Potter d as infant
6. Creed Potter d as infant
7. Twins d as infants
8. Twins d as infants
and McCoy Johnson
Ida Fuller b 27 Jun 1912 Smithsboro, Knott Co KY d 1 Jul 2007 Pasadena, Texas; buried Pearland TX; d/o Green Fuller and Leona Smith. Ida Fuller m. McCoy Johnson b 4 Dec 1908 Letcher Co KY d 14 Jan 1932 Letcher Co KY; s/o William M Johnson and Lettie Jane Craft. Child of McCoy Coy Johnson and Ida Fuller;
1. Billie Joyce Johnson b abt 1931; m. (divorced) (1) to William Bill Stewart; s/o McClellan Stewart and Easter Stewart. (No children). Billie Joyce Johnson m. divorced (2) Jesse Sanchez. (No children; but adopted David, Annette and Carlene Potter, children of Creed Flannery Potter and Ida Fuller). Billie Joyce Johnson m. (3) to Charles Jaynes. (No children). Jesse Sanchez m. (2) Unknown. Children of Jesse Sanchez and Unknown; 2 girls and 1 boy.
1910 Millstone Letcher Co KY Census District 0145
142 142 Johnson William M Head M W 34 M1 13 KY KY KY Farmer
142 142 Johnson Letty J Wife F W 33 M1 13 5 5 KY KY KY
142 142 Johnson Ben Son M W 12 S KY KY KY
142 142 Johnson McConley Son M W 9 S KY KY KY
142 142 Johnson Victoria Daughter F W 6 S KY KY KY
142 142 Johnson Luther Son M W 4 S KY KY KY
142 142 Johnson McCoy Son M W 1 5/12 S KY KY KY
143 143 Johnson Jarvey Head M W 29 M1 7 KY KY KY Farmer
143 143 Johnson Mary E Wife F W 27 M1 7 4 3 KY KY KY Farm Laborer
143 143 Johnson Benjamin F Son M W 6 S KY KY KY
143 143 Johnson Lona L Son M W 4 S KY KY KY
143 143 Johnson Dorothy J Daughter F W 2/12 S KY KY KY
144 144 Wright Tilden Head M W 31 M1 10 KY KY KY Farmer
144 144 Wright Lydia M Wife F W 29 M1 10 3 3 KY Y KY
144 144 Wright Hillard Son M W 9 S KY KY KY
144 144 Wright William Son M W 6 S KY KY KY
144 144 Wright Nicodemus Son M W 4 S KY KY KY
144 144 Craft Henrietta Mother-in-law F W 57 Wd 5 3 KY KY KY
1930 Wise Co VA Census Robinson District 0029
114 Potter Creed Head M W 27 M 17 KY KY KY Mechanic Coal Mines
114 Potter Sarah Wife F W 27 M 17 KY KY KY
114 Potter Fred Son M W 10 S KY KY KY
114 Potter Ralph Son M W 5 S KY KY KY
114 Potter Dan Son M W 3 1/12 S KY KY KY
114 Potter Archie Son M W 3/12 S VA KY KY
Obituary: Ida Fuller Potter
27 Jun 1912 - 1 Jul 2007
Birth: Jun. 27, 1912, Knott County, Kentucky. Death: Jul. 1, 2007, Pasadena, Harris County, Texas. We mourn the loss of our precious, beloved mother, Ida Fuller Potter, born June 27, 1912, Knott County, Kentucky, passed from this life July 1, 2007, in the hospital surrounded by her children, Clark, Annette and Carlene Potter who held her hand and whispered I love you until her last moment on earth on July 1, 2007 in Pasadena, Harris County, Texas at the age of 95 years 4 days. It was an honor and a privilege to be with our Mother in her last moments on this earth. Many of Mom's family were there to say goodbye to her.
Ida Fuller Potter was the daughter of Green Fuller who preceded her in death. She was also preceded in death by her husband, Creed Flannery Potter, son, Joel Martin Potter, step-sons, Ralph Waldo Potter and Fred Potter, grandson, Trent Martin Potter, half - brothers; William "Billy" Fuller and Thomas "Tommy" Hale brothers, Elijah "Lige" Fuller, Elijah Green "G" Fuller, Delzie "B" Fuller, Robert Lee "Bobby" Fuller, half sisters; Ada Fuller Bowen, Iva Fuller Ritchie and Arzella Hale Caudill, sisters, Minnie Fuller McIntyre and Bessie Fuller Shotton.
Ida is survived by three daughters; Billie Joyce Jaynes of South Houston, Texas, Leona Carlene Potter Burkland and Annette Potter of Pasadena, Texas; two step-sons; Dan Morgan Potter and Archie Vincent Potter of Kentucky, sons, Clark Douglas Potter and David Thomas Potter of Houston, Texas, 28 grandchildren, 51 great grandchildren, 26 great great grandchildren and a host of relatives and friends to mourn her loss.